SummerSlam Meet & Greet Lineups

You can talk about any upcoming signings in here!
User avatar
Whole F'N Gigantor
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 134
Joined: August 20th, 2009, 3:01 pm

Re: SummerSlam Meet & Greet Lineups

Post by Whole F'N Gigantor » July 15th, 2018, 9:44 pm

Id pay 125 for a full Sanity shot. Even Kane or Big Show for that price.


iamloco724
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: January 15th, 2016, 5:17 pm

Re: SummerSlam Meet & Greet Lineups

Post by iamloco724 » July 17th, 2018, 8:08 pm

Anyone know the travel package pre sale code?

User avatar
mrira
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1110
Joined: June 18th, 2008, 5:19 pm
Location: Bayside,NY

Re: SummerSlam Meet & Greet Lineups

Post by mrira » July 17th, 2018, 8:10 pm

iamloco724 wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 8:08 pm
Anyone know the travel package pre sale code?
It’s already sold out
Last edited by mrira on July 17th, 2018, 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iamloco724
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: January 15th, 2016, 5:17 pm

Re: SummerSlam Meet & Greet Lineups

Post by iamloco724 » July 17th, 2018, 8:11 pm

mrira wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 8:10 pm
iamloco724 wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 8:08 pm
Anyone know the travel package pre sale code?
It’s already soled out
Do you know the code?

User avatar
mrira
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1110
Joined: June 18th, 2008, 5:19 pm
Location: Bayside,NY

Re: SummerSlam Meet & Greet Lineups

Post by mrira » July 17th, 2018, 8:18 pm

iamloco724 wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 8:11 pm
mrira wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 8:10 pm
iamloco724 wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 8:08 pm
Anyone know the travel package pre sale code?
It’s already sold out
Do you know the code?
PMed you


User avatar
jabronijosh04
Marking Out Amateur
Posts: 95
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 9:53 pm

Re: SummerSlam Meet & Greet Lineups

Post by jabronijosh04 » July 19th, 2018, 11:02 pm

was able 2 get 2 tickets for braun

User avatar
jabronijosh04
Marking Out Amateur
Posts: 95
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 9:53 pm

Re: SummerSlam Meet & Greet Lineups

Post by jabronijosh04 » July 20th, 2018, 2:49 am

How do the VIPs usually work are you allowed to get more than one item signed

User avatar
Greg2600
Moderator
Posts: 4648
Joined: November 13th, 2012, 9:00 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: SummerSlam Meet & Greet Lineups

Post by Greg2600 » July 20th, 2018, 10:24 am

jabronijosh04 wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 2:49 am
How do the VIPs usually work are you allowed to get more than one item signed
They're very strict I think.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

User avatar
jabronijosh04
Marking Out Amateur
Posts: 95
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 9:53 pm

Re: SummerSlam Meet & Greet Lineups

Post by jabronijosh04 » July 20th, 2018, 11:54 am

Greg2600 wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 10:24 am
jabronijosh04 wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 2:49 am
How do the VIPs usually work are you allowed to get more than one item signed
They're very strict I think.
Was going to try to get the Money in the Bank briefcase signed along with his pop figure

User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7135
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: SummerSlam Meet & Greet Lineups

Post by WOODMO » July 20th, 2018, 2:06 pm

Not happening

Anthony18
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 142
Joined: July 17th, 2017, 10:36 am

Re: SummerSlam Meet & Greet Lineups

Post by Anthony18 » July 21st, 2018, 11:06 am

If he has two tickets why not? Assuming they're both for him, each ticket gets you a pic and an autograph. He has two tickets. Maybe he can even get 3 things signed. 1 ticket could be 2 autographs and no pic.

User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7135
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: SummerSlam Meet & Greet Lineups

Post by WOODMO » July 21st, 2018, 11:21 am

Anthony18 wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 11:06 am
If he has two tickets why not? Assuming they're both for him, each ticket gets you a pic and an autograph. He has two tickets. Maybe he can even get 3 things signed. 1 ticket could be 2 autographs and no pic.
Nowhere did he say he was willing to buy a second ticket. If he did, I'm sure he would be entitled to two pics and two graphs. I doubt anyone running the line is going to make any substitutions though and allow 3 graphs.

Anthony18
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 142
Joined: July 17th, 2017, 10:36 am

Re: SummerSlam Meet & Greet Lineups

Post by Anthony18 » July 22nd, 2018, 12:46 am

WOODMO wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 11:21 am
Anthony18 wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 11:06 am
If he has two tickets why not? Assuming they're both for him, each ticket gets you a pic and an autograph. He has two tickets. Maybe he can even get 3 things signed. 1 ticket could be 2 autographs and no pic.
Nowhere did he say he was willing to buy a second ticket. If he did, I'm sure he would be entitled to two pics and two graphs. I doubt anyone running the line is going to make any substitutions though and allow 3 graphs.
He said he was able to get two tickets for Braun...

User avatar
mrira
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1110
Joined: June 18th, 2008, 5:19 pm
Location: Bayside,NY

Re: SummerSlam Meet & Greet Lineups

Post by mrira » July 22nd, 2018, 7:39 am

In doing some checking last night, only 3 of the signings have actually sold out, which are Finn, Seth & Roman.

Anthony18
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 142
Joined: July 17th, 2017, 10:36 am

Re: SummerSlam Meet & Greet Lineups

Post by Anthony18 » July 22nd, 2018, 10:32 am

Alexa is not sold out? I think she did sell out in pre-sales.


Post Reply