2012 Markedout.com UFC Pick 'em League

Post Reply
User avatar
jwill55nets
Marked Out Pro
Posts: 316
Joined: July 8th, 2010, 7:08 pm

2012 Markedout.com UFC Pick 'em League

Post by jwill55nets » January 5th, 2012, 7:36 pm

There were some ridiculous typos, so I redrafted this. No rules have been changed, just typos were fixed! Let me know if you are interested:


This will be UFC only, no strikeforce, and no TUF Matches (excluding the finale). 2012 will be the biggest year in UFC history. There are already 9 events scheduled before the month of April is complete.
Scoring is pretty simple. You pick 5 winners, and you rank them 1-5. 5 is the most confident, and 1 is the least confident. You can pick any fight on the card, televised or not. If that fighter wins you receive the amount of points you ranked them at (ie: if the person you ranked 5 wins, you get 5 points). You cannot lose points, you simply don’t win points for wrong guesses. On title cards, the title fight will automatically be your 5 point match. You can receive a bonus 2 points by guessing the right Method (KO, Decision, Submission). You must get the winner right to receive the bonus points (if: if you had Cain beating JDS via knock out you get no points even though the match ended via knock out). If there are 2 title matches, then they will both be worth 5 and you will only rank your other winners 1-3.
All fights that take place will be scored, even if they are at a catchweight. All predictions must be made the night before the fights at the latest. Any match that does not take place for any reason will have no points awarded and a supplemental match will not be picked. Any match ending in a draw will not be scored as well. (Predictions will be invalid if 5 winners are not chosen, if the same person is picked twice, or if opponents are both selected. Invalid predictions will void all predictions for the event.) Once predictions are submitted they cannot be changed.
This will be run on google docs surveys. I will send out a doc to everybody the week of a fight. You simply pick the name out of the dropdown. In title fights you will pick a result from the drop down as well.

I would like to run this for all of 2012. To discuss entry please message me, all dues will be reciprocated as prizes. The first pick date is 1/13. DUES ARE DUE 1/14!
– At the end of June whoever is in 1st place will receive 25% of dues. At the end of December whoever is in 1st will receive the other 75%."
Image

latinoheat578
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 193
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 2:30 pm
Location: NJ

Re: 2012 Markedout.com UFC Pick 'em League

Post by latinoheat578 » January 6th, 2012, 9:42 am

i'm in...., do we start with next week's show ??

User avatar
jwill55nets
Marked Out Pro
Posts: 316
Joined: July 8th, 2010, 7:08 pm

Re: 2012 Markedout.com UFC Pick 'em League

Post by jwill55nets » January 6th, 2012, 10:50 am

I would like to..but we will need more interest than just u and i
Image

User avatar
jwill55nets
Marked Out Pro
Posts: 316
Joined: July 8th, 2010, 7:08 pm

Re: 2012 Markedout.com UFC Pick 'em League

Post by jwill55nets » January 6th, 2012, 12:49 pm

3 people in. I would like atleast 2 more!
Image

User avatar
ivpvideos
IVP Videos
Posts: 802
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 10:04 am
Location: IVP Offices
Contact:

Re: 2012 Markedout.com UFC Pick 'em League

Post by ivpvideos » January 6th, 2012, 1:27 pm

I'll take your money.
Go to http://www.ivpvideos.com
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/IVPvideos
Follow us on Twitter @IVPvideos
Shop on Amazon by going to www.amazonIvp.com so I can make some sweet cash.

User avatar
jwill55nets
Marked Out Pro
Posts: 316
Joined: July 8th, 2010, 7:08 pm

Re: 2012 Markedout.com UFC Pick 'em League

Post by jwill55nets » January 6th, 2012, 3:27 pm

ivpvideos wrote:I'll take your money.
If that means you are interested, we need 1 more person and this will work!
Image

User avatar
jwill55nets
Marked Out Pro
Posts: 316
Joined: July 8th, 2010, 7:08 pm

Re: 2012 Markedout.com UFC Pick 'em League

Post by jwill55nets » January 6th, 2012, 8:37 pm

I got a 5th (mayeb even more)

Please tell your friends. Also, Message me your email address. Please paypal me (thejerseyguyz@aol.com) or ask me for my address for a check.
Image

User avatar
jwill55nets
Marked Out Pro
Posts: 316
Joined: July 8th, 2010, 7:08 pm

Re: 2012 Markedout.com UFC Pick 'em League

Post by jwill55nets » January 13th, 2012, 5:40 pm

Right now we have 7 people, which means prizes will be good!

THIS IS THE LAST CALL, PICKS ARE DUE AT MIDNIGHT! Message me if interested
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest