Combos - are they like drugs to some?

Discuss general topics dealing with the hobby.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: Combos - are they like drugs to some?

Post by WOODMO » January 26th, 2015, 7:05 pm

Unless of course me and my friends are just cavemen sex addicts who think about sex more than the average person, and my view is all fucked up. Highly possible :lol: .

oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master

Post by oldschoolwwwf » January 26th, 2015, 8:22 pm

Actually with sex, I was referring to those that are addicted to it, where it runs their life they need to be in sexaholics anonymous..just being an average person who wants to get laid every day, there's nothing wrong with that...that's just being a normal guy..

Joresky

Post by Joresky » January 27th, 2015, 11:19 am

I have always been into collecting stuff since I was young.. when I was younger I had a big He-Man/Star Wars/Ghostbusters toy collection and later Batman toys.. when I was in my high school days I was addicted to watching and collecting Star Trek stuff. Out of all of my hobbies nothing has been more addicting than meeting celebrities because the highs from getting a photo with a big celeb are higher than anything else I have experienced before. In this way its much like drugs I suppose because when I don't get a photo for a while I go through withdrawals. :hahaaa:

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » January 27th, 2015, 11:58 am

Wow

Raza01
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Raza01 » February 5th, 2015, 2:58 pm

I can see the comparison for some ppl, not for me though. I def do it for fun and enjoy it, but wouldnt call it addicting for myself. I tend to only try when I actually want to, I'm 10000% sure that many who would live in NY and have time like I do, would be out daily for hours, but I dont find that enjoyable. The reason I continue to do this is for fun, I think the day where I go outside for photos and hate it constantly, Ill be close to ending. Not to say I dont get tired or annoyed, but I mean every time i go out. To each his own

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » March 6th, 2018, 1:46 pm

Look what I dug up, ill assume class feels same

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » March 6th, 2018, 2:13 pm

lanza218 wrote:
March 6th, 2018, 1:46 pm
Look what I dug up, ill assume class feels same
:depressed:
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

Btvsp3
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Btvsp3 » March 7th, 2018, 12:04 am

I actually agree with Class on this. My friend and I joke all the time that it’s better than being addicted to drugs.

But either way it can be costly. Whether it’s taking hours off work or racking up combos at cons it can get expensive. Getting a good picture with a celebrity I care about is better than sex for me. The chance for sex will come again (or just substitute for your hand if it isn’t) but getting a street combo with a big star could be your only shot at doing so.
Follow me on Instagram: StevenLesser

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » March 7th, 2018, 11:47 am

For me, absolutely not. Last night, I saw Ceelo Green exiting a spot and a few people immediately asked him for photo ops (he agreed) but I didn't because, well, I don't care to have a photo op with him (especially after that whole sexual battery claim made against him).

Lately, I've had to miss some signings at the Universe because of other commitments and it's stung but I've surprisingly learned to get over it pretty quickly.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/