Awesome or funny videos when on the hunt

Discuss general topics dealing with the hobby.
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Re: Awesome or funny videos when on the hunt

Post by AsianDave » June 23rd, 2017, 3:59 pm

class316 wrote:
June 23rd, 2017, 1:48 pm
WOODMO wrote:
June 23rd, 2017, 1:39 pm
But again, my point of being in town for a signing is even more key. Harassing MJF ever is kind of cold, but if he's not doing a signing I get the desire.
There's the desire to save money. I guess your family being at least in the upper tier in terms of wealth makes you less likely to understand the desire to save triple digits. Not criticizing that mindset just observing it.
Well, this explains everything! I didn't realize that Woodmo was in the 1% (wealthy), which explains his love and support of Trump, who happens to cater ONLY to the 1% and wealthy. All this time I thought you were merely a commoner, one of the people. So sad finding out the truth. sigh...

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » June 23rd, 2017, 4:06 pm

AsianDave wrote:
June 23rd, 2017, 3:59 pm
class316 wrote:
June 23rd, 2017, 1:48 pm
WOODMO wrote:
June 23rd, 2017, 1:39 pm
But again, my point of being in town for a signing is even more key. Harassing MJF ever is kind of cold, but if he's not doing a signing I get the desire.
There's the desire to save money. I guess your family being at least in the upper tier in terms of wealth makes you less likely to understand the desire to save triple digits. Not criticizing that mindset just observing it.
Well, this explains everything! I didn't realize that Woodmo was in the 1% (wealthy), which explains his love and support of Trump, who happens to cater ONLY to the 1% and wealthy. All this time I thought you were merely a commoner, one of the people. So sad finding out the truth. sigh...
Yeah I'm a billionaire. I funded Trump's campaign.

AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave » June 23rd, 2017, 4:10 pm

that would explain why you kept thumbing your nose at me! All you rich folks are alike! hah