Awesome or funny videos when on the hunt

Discuss general topics dealing with the hobby.
class316
Marked Out Historian

Re: Awesome or funny videos when on the hunt

Post by class316 » September 15th, 2016, 10:59 pm

Luke wrote:It's funny that bodyguards/drivers/security treat you like that in a public space. Don't know the laws overseas but over here all a security guard can do is ask you to leave a premises and use reasonable force to ensure that you do. If they see you breaking the law they can make a citizens arrest just like everyone else in the world can.

That guy in the above video though isn't airport security and even if he was it seems like you're on a footpath anyway. He as a driver and I assume security officer should probably try and talk to you in a calm and respectful manner to get his point across instead of acting like an idiot.
He was obviously in the wrong. Had he asked nicely I probably would have left as all hope for a photo op was gone by that point. But as I told him BECAUSE he was threatening and demanding I am staying. Even TSA could not have made me move from where I was standing.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave » September 15th, 2016, 11:21 pm

Luke wrote: He as a driver and I assume security officer should probably try and talk to you in a calm and respectful manner to get his point across instead of acting like an idiot.
Luke, we are only seeing a part of the video, and therefore, u can't base ur judgement in how the driver reacted just by the 20 seconds of screen time.
In that u have never met Class, nor interacted with him in person, I can guarantee u Class has this knack, this gift for driving ppl insane where they start to behave in a manner they're not accustom to. At timesome even for me, talking to Class is like having a root canal...it is extremely painful!!
So, did the driver act like an ass, most definitely yes! But did Class in some shape or form have something to do with that...he'll friggin' yes!

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » September 15th, 2016, 11:41 pm

AsianDave wrote: Luke, we are only seeing a part of the video, and therefore, u can't base ur judgement in how the driver reacted just by the 20 seconds of screen time.
In that u have never met Class, nor interacted with him in person, I can guarantee u Class has this knack, this gift for driving ppl insane where they start to behave in a manner they're not accustom to. At timesome even for me, talking to Class is like having a root canal...it is extremely painful!!
So, did the driver act like an ass, most definitely yes! But did Class in some shape or form have something to do with that...he'll friggin' yes!
Whether or not I had anything to do with his reaction towards me, he was over stepping his jurisdiction and I was not.

And he made a threat saying he would "hurt" me. That is illegal. I was doing nothing illegal.

A Master gave me a good tip for when drivers try such things in the future. He said when he would tell the driver "but I paid you $50 for the flight information". According to the said Master he got "many" drivers fired that way. I will definitively keep that tactic in mind for future reference.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » September 15th, 2016, 11:44 pm

I think you're just wasting your time and energy arguing with the guy. You stood there until he left, whooptie doooo, the actor was already gone.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » September 15th, 2016, 11:46 pm

Greg2600 wrote:I think you're just wasting your time and energy arguing with the guy. You stood there until he left, whooptie doooo, the actor was already gone.
It was the principle of it.

But you're right next time I will try the new trick I was taught.

Luke
Marked Out King

Post by Luke » September 16th, 2016, 5:42 am

AsianDave wrote:
Luke wrote: He as a driver and I assume security officer should probably try and talk to you in a calm and respectful manner to get his point across instead of acting like an idiot.
Luke, we are only seeing a part of the video, and therefore, u can't base ur judgement in how the driver reacted just by the 20 seconds of screen time.
I don't know Class at all, you're correct but assuming that this guy is a driver/security guard he would have some knowledge of the legal things he can and cannot do. Also, if he's a driver/security guard for a celebrity you'd really have to assume he'd have some ex Law Enforcement or Military experience so I'm sure he's dealt with more than Class.

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » September 16th, 2016, 6:45 am

I see two conflicting perspectives:

On the one hand, it looks like Class did nothing wrong - on the surface. Asian Dave is right about one thing: we don't know what happened before this video. We have Class' side of the story but not the driver's. Still, the driver can't tell Class to leave if he's not trespassing. If he's on public property then he doesn't have to move an inch. So, in that sense, screw that guy.

On the other hand, there's zero purpose in arguing with the driver. You didn't get what you wanted so leave. It's so stubborn to say "I'm going to stay here because I can." There's little point in doing that other than to feed your ego.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave » September 16th, 2016, 8:57 am

we can debate he said this, he said that and who was wrong, who was right all day long. but here's the funny thing about ppl in general, or in this case, just Class. When somebody tells you not to do something, or to leave, what is the ultimate response? why, obviously, you do the opposite of what you were told to do. in this case, Class stayed put like and idiot and argued with the driver. and it's NOT based on any damn principles Class likes to cite...but just the fact Class hates being told what to do period!
and here's another thing that separates Class from any normal, rational human being (whether in pursuit of combos or not), he will with full intent utilize whatever method (or this new found tactic from some stupid Master) he deems necessary to get somebody fired, just because Class didn't get his way! how is that behavior justified? that in of itself explains Class' mentality!
some of Class' antics does make me laugh, for no reason whatsoever. but other times, i seriously think he's mentally unstable! nothing personal, Steve.

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » September 16th, 2016, 9:12 am

AsianDave wrote:we can debate he said this, he said that and who was wrong, who was right all day long. but here's the funny thing about ppl in general, or in this case, just Class. When somebody tells you not to do something, or to leave, what is the ultimate response? why, obviously, you do the opposite of what you were told to do. in this case, Class stayed put like and idiot and argued with the driver. and it's NOT based on any damn principles Class likes to cite...but just the fact Class hates being told what to do period!
and here's another thing that separates Class from any normal, rational human being (whether in pursuit of combos or not), he will with full intent utilize whatever method (or this new found tactic from some stupid Master) he deems necessary to get somebody fired, just because Class didn't get his way! how is that behavior justified? that in of itself explains Class' mentality!
some of Class' antics does make me laugh, for no reason whatsoever. but other times, i seriously think he's mentally unstable! nothing personal, Steve.
Getting him fired would not be because I didn't get what I wanted. It would be because he overstepped his authority.

Threats are illegal and subject to imprisonment. So being fired as a result of it is getting off easy.

AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe » September 16th, 2016, 9:36 am

AsianDave wrote: some of Class' antics does make me laugh, for no reason whatsoever. but other times, i seriously think he's mentally unstable! nothing personal, Steve.
He very clearly IS mentally unstable. Like you said, some of his insane behavior is somewhat humorous, but more and more it seems to eventually reach a level of creepy, psychotic obsession, to the point where it's bordering on serial killer type "I can justify literally any behavior in my life, as long as I get satisfied in the end" logic.

It's more sad than funny most of the time.

AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave » September 16th, 2016, 12:49 pm

AJLe wrote:
AsianDave wrote: some of Class' antics does make me laugh, for no reason whatsoever. but other times, i seriously think he's mentally unstable! nothing personal, Steve.
He very clearly IS mentally unstable. Like you said, some of his insane behavior is somewhat humorous, but more and more it seems to eventually reach a level of creepy, psychotic obsession, to the point where it's bordering on serial killer type "I can justify literally any behavior in my life, as long as I get satisfied in the end" logic.

It's more sad than funny most of the time.
that's a perfect way to sum it up, in a nutshell AJ! :like:
and like you stated, "it's more sad than funny..." because i think alot of ppl on this forum genuinely like Class, and we all would hate to see and to think that some unforunate mishap can and may happen to him because of his lunacy while combo hunting...well, i would hate to see anything bad happen period. how does the saying go "you reap what you sow."

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » September 16th, 2016, 12:51 pm

You guys forget he's a TRUMP supporter! Make things up, create "truth" from conspiracy, say whatever, apologize for nothing! :likewhatsee:
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave » September 16th, 2016, 12:54 pm

don't forget Class' undying devotion to Hitler!! :noamusement:

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » October 14th, 2016, 11:09 am

https://www.flickr.com/photos/woodmo/29 ... ed-public/

Here is Class eating the pretzel he found on the table.

AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe » October 14th, 2016, 11:11 am

The "uhhhhhh.." at :06 in says it all.

:lol: