Post Your "Behind the Scenes" Photos!!

Discuss general topics dealing with the hobby.
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Re: Post Your "Behind the Scenes" Photos!!

Post by AsianDave »

I don't kno who the 3 ppl are, but I readily admit I'm quite the trouble maker. I'm actually surprised I haven't been banned yet...
But u guys are correct, we give too much undue attention to :depressed: , and he simply laps it up!
It is what it is. Moving on...
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Knock it off everyone. Bigman is a great member and just because we don't see him at events doesn't mean anything.

I agree some stuff spirals into class discussion but that's all of our fault. Let's collectively ignore that temptation
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave »

What are u saying Woodmo? That we should all collectively ignore this guy :chores: ? Hmmm.... :ohyeah:
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

Yeah, we should really ignore him (and obviously, I've been as guilty as anybody else in giving him attention), but in this case he pretty much openly trolled bigman for no reason. The end result is exactly what Class was looking for when he mentioned him.

When all of these threads go bad, regardless of who the "opponent" is that particular day, Class is almost ALWAYS the common denominator. He's the problem.
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

I don't think he should be ignored, I just think everyone should stop pointing out the same crap over and over and over and over again. It's ruining threads that are not dedicated strictly to Class.

If Class posts a report, it's more than likely going to include things like him sleeping in cars, mooching breakfasts at hotel, eating garbage left in the street, etc. We know that's how he is, we've all voice our opinions on his antics thousands of times...just seems like it's time to move on.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/
bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman »

ICW wrote: May 25th, 2017, 10:07 am I don't think he should be ignored, I just think everyone should stop pointing out the same crap over and over and over and over again. It's ruining threads that are not dedicated strictly to Class.

If Class posts a report, it's more than likely going to include things like him sleeping in cars, mooching breakfasts at hotel, eating garbage left in the street, etc. We know that's how he is, we've all voice our opinions on his antics thousands of times...just seems like it's time to move on.
dude thats only part of the problem. he will bring that stuff into other peoples reports. that goes both ways. you stayed at A HOTEL?! YOU MUST BE RICHHHHHHH!
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

bigman wrote: May 25th, 2017, 10:19 am
ICW wrote: May 25th, 2017, 10:07 am I don't think he should be ignored, I just think everyone should stop pointing out the same crap over and over and over and over again. It's ruining threads that are not dedicated strictly to Class.

dude thats only part of the problem. he will bring that stuff into other peoples reports. that goes both ways. you stayed at A HOTEL?! YOU MUST BE RICHHHHHHH!
Then in that case, just ignore him. That's what I'm going to do from now on -- not ignore his reports, I'm just trying to get threads less all about Class. It's become too much.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman »

ICW wrote: May 25th, 2017, 10:20 am
bigman wrote: May 25th, 2017, 10:19 am

Then in that case, just ignore him. That's what I'm going to do from now on -- not ignore his reports, I'm just trying to get threads less all about Class. It's become too much.
I was ignoring him. You can try and actually put him on ignore. Which totally disrupts the flow of everything since he's everywhere and half the board will be blacked out. Or you can ignore the behavior which should be easy to do. I agree. till he baits somebody. then the cycle starts all over again.. it's half our fault also. Totally.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Agreed. I have nothing against Class or discussing him when the time calls for it, but in many cases he makes the same nutty comment in a thread and we all pick it apart because it's so absurd, when in actuality we should just accept he thinks differently and ignore it rather than taking everything into a spiral.

Now, I am just as guilty as others because much of it is downright insane and hilarious, but it gets too repetitive after a while.
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

Everybody eventually DID stop pointing those things out in the Class getting attacked thread before it went away. What did Class do? When nobody was responding to him anymore, he started responding to his own posts to keep bumping the thread up and try to get those exact arguments started back up.

So if everybody immediately stopped talking about the same current crap, Class would try to get new crap "over" so people would keep talking about him. I don't even disagree with ICW, I just think he's only addressing the reactions to the problem, and not the problem itself, which is Class' insane narcissistic need for negative attention.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Well we're all doing it right now, discussing him when it isn't even needed. Let's move on and get back to behind the scenes photos.
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave »

sooooo...I shouldn't comment about this anymore? bummer, I had quite a response too. oh phooey!
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Hanging out in a car

Joresky goofing off as he draws a sketch of me

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Did Jerry just sketch Class as the Devil?
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

Greg2600 wrote: May 30th, 2017, 1:11 pm Did Jerry just sketch Class as the Devil?
Hahaha I thought it was a crown