Post Your "Behind the Scenes" Photos!!

Discuss general topics dealing with the hobby.
adelta13
Marked Out Pro

Re: Post Your "Behind the Scenes" Photos!!

Post by adelta13 » May 24th, 2017, 9:59 pm

In my opinion, Class is a Fucking Legend! Yup I said it :thrilled:

bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman » May 24th, 2017, 10:04 pm

adelta13 wrote:
May 24th, 2017, 9:59 pm
In my opinion, Class is a Fucking Legend! Yup I said it :thrilled:
Good. I'm 100 percent legit glad he's been a good friend to you. I wish he could show that persona on here.

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » May 24th, 2017, 10:19 pm

You know something bigman, answer this as I'm legit curious.

Why do you even come to markedout? I don't recall you ever posting about an upcoming con or signing. I don't recall you ever posting a report. I don't even recall you ever saying you've attempted to meet a celebrity (street or otherwise). It seems that 75% of your posts on here are basically attacking me.

So please enlighten us, what is your purpose or end game?
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

overthetop17
Marked Out Pro

Post by overthetop17 » May 24th, 2017, 10:22 pm

Class has helped me out a few times with photos I needed fixed up a bit, and he did it for me right away. A lot of people would probably not want to be bothered, and I really appreciated his help. I have met him a few times now, and for me personally I think he's fine. I get a kick out of him, I don't get caught up in all of this as much as you guys do so maybe I see things differently. I think sleeping in cars and chasing people around the streets of NYC all hours of the night is a waste of time even if you do get what you want...I would not even do that for Mr.T...yes that's right lol. So as a collector and convention attendee I think all street chasers are nuts lol....but I judge people by how they treat me, and Class has always been cool with me and until he is not I have no reason to think differen't of him.

bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman » May 24th, 2017, 10:25 pm

Ok you know who pulled what you're trying to pull? Bigblue. This is not some northeast autograph exclusive club. I've bought stuff off multiple people here. including Dana. So again fuck you for trying to make it that way. I come here cause I legit enjoy the adventures. But your sorry ass pollutes almost everybodies reports.. Somebody flies somewhere. OMG THEY MUST HAVE MONEY! THEY ARE SO RICH?! how much did this cost? how much did that cost? omg you got A HOTEL?! You could've just sleep on the sidewalk. I have posted a couple reports but I dont do pictures. I'm camera shy. I'm actually friends with a couple off site. So fuck you. You're the reason this site doesnt reach it's full potential with that bullshit attitude. You are not a child. But you act like one. I wish, i wish I could see what adelta sees and what some others see. I'm sure deep down you're a decent guy. You dont show it. You show an obsessive complusive drama queen who cant act like a grown man.

overthetop17
Marked Out Pro

Post by overthetop17 » May 24th, 2017, 10:29 pm

With all due respect to the post above I actually think that Class really does make this board what it is....without Class on here it would still be a great site for info, but he really does make this a lot of fun...at least for me. The world needs characters and Class is definitely a character lol. I know he makes comments that make people angry as also mentioned above, but why do you all let this bother you so much? Even when he thinks I'm a moron for meeting Hulk and Kiss dozens of times and paying for it I still get a kick out of him, and appreciate his take on things....

bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman » May 24th, 2017, 10:31 pm

That's great. and that's your opinion. I respect that. And it doesnt bother me .. l o l. i'm barely here.

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » May 24th, 2017, 10:39 pm

Obviously bigman it does bother you the way you passionately rant about it here and in other threads.

OvertheTop is right though. I think it's pretty baffling that he pays such big money to meet KISS and Hulk Hogan over and over. Doesn't resonate with me. I paid for Black Sabbath once and if they did another m&g for $100 I wouldn't pay it (though I'd kick myself for paying for it when I did). I would much rather dedicate money for people I don't have than people I have, no matter how much I love whoever I do have.

But it doesn't bother him that I find it strange. Why should it? It's just words on a forum. In the end he's happy doing it that's all that matters. Let him get another Hulk Hogan or KISS m&g if he desires to.

Similarly, how many people say things about me on here? Again, I don't cry over it. I move on. Maybe I just have thicker thin that most? I don't know.
Last edited by class316 on May 24th, 2017, 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman » May 24th, 2017, 10:43 pm

class316 wrote:
May 24th, 2017, 10:39 pm
Obviously bigman it does bother you the way you passionately rant about it here and in other threads.

OvertheTop is right though. I think it's pretty baffling that he pays such big money to meet KISS and Hulk Hogan over and over. Doesn't resonate with me. I paid for Black Sabbath once and if they did another m&g for $100 I wouldn't pay it (though I'd kick myself for paying for it when I did). I would much rather dedicate money for people I don't have than people I have, no matter how much I live whoever I do have.

But it doesn't bother him that I find it strange. Why should it? It's just words on a forum. In the end he's happy doing it that's all that matters. Let him get another Hulk Hogan or KISS m&g if he desires to.

Similarly, how many people say things about me on here? Again, I don't cry over it. I move on. Maybe I just have thicket thin that most? I don't know.
You do not move on dude. I come on..... That's a load of shit and you know it. And do I rant? No. It's usually one or two sentences. That's absurd. But i've been around here almost 10 years also. You were fucking awesome back then when you first started. Now you're a cartoon character that tries to get everyone to look at you. Before all your little dumb sayings, gimmicks, etc. I got a little annoyed that you name dropped me. You're egging another fight on.

ICW
Marked Out King

Post by ICW » May 24th, 2017, 10:47 pm

I don't even care about Class's nonsense. What's starting to grind my gears is that threads devoted to entirely something else somehow, someway, becomes all about Class. It becomes pages and pages and pages of arguing or debating about Class.

It's just getting old, in my view. Like come on. And it's usually the same shit said over and over and over and over and over
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman » May 24th, 2017, 10:50 pm

I agree! There was no reason for my name to be in a behind the scenes thread at all. and they were already bickering about other stuff. I just came here to browse tonight. There's 3 people who start all this. they should be talked too. not anybody else. maybe stuff would be normal. with that said. i'm done for the night. going to bed. stop egging on fights class. dummy.

AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave » May 24th, 2017, 11:41 pm

I don't kno who the 3 ppl are, but I readily admit I'm quite the trouble maker. I'm actually surprised I haven't been banned yet...
But u guys are correct, we give too much undue attention to :depressed: , and he simply laps it up!
It is what it is. Moving on...

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » May 25th, 2017, 12:36 am

Knock it off everyone. Bigman is a great member and just because we don't see him at events doesn't mean anything.

I agree some stuff spirals into class discussion but that's all of our fault. Let's collectively ignore that temptation

AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave » May 25th, 2017, 8:23 am

What are u saying Woodmo? That we should all collectively ignore this guy :chores: ? Hmmm.... :ohyeah:

AJLe
Marked Out King

Post by AJLe » May 25th, 2017, 8:44 am

Yeah, we should really ignore him (and obviously, I've been as guilty as anybody else in giving him attention), but in this case he pretty much openly trolled bigman for no reason. The end result is exactly what Class was looking for when he mentioned him.

When all of these threads go bad, regardless of who the "opponent" is that particular day, Class is almost ALWAYS the common denominator. He's the problem.