Forced Validity

Discuss general topics dealing with the hobby.
Post Reply
User avatar
heelorton79
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1328
Joined: July 13th, 2013, 11:19 pm
Location: New York City

Forced Validity

Post by heelorton79 » December 15th, 2016, 5:16 pm

class316 wrote:
Also Leslie always hangs with Masters so they must give her all the trade secrets that exist :master:
Her photos with are some of the worst ones I have seen in this hobby. Very awkward looking pictures with heads cut off, and also badly edited.


User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5620
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Mark Wahlberg, John Cena, Nia Vardalos and more in NYC

Post by class316 » December 15th, 2016, 5:23 pm

heelorton79 wrote:
Her photos with are some of the worst ones I have seen in this hobby. Very awkward looking pictures with heads cut off, and also badly edited.
If you're talking quality wise I agree. But if you're talking list of successes, she has some of the most impressive and mind blowing.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

User avatar
heelorton79
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1328
Joined: July 13th, 2013, 11:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Mark Wahlberg, John Cena, Nia Vardalos and more in NYC

Post by heelorton79 » December 15th, 2016, 5:36 pm

class316 wrote:
heelorton79 wrote:
Her photos with are some of the worst ones I have seen in this hobby. Very awkward looking pictures with heads cut off, and also badly edited.
If you're talking quality wise I agree. But if you're talking list of successes, she has some of the most impressive and mind blowing.

Yes, I was talking quality, but mind-blowing? I don't think so...not in my opinion. She has some good names, but nothing others don't have.Besides, with all your "validity" rules, would you really want a photo with only half of Eddie Redmayne's face? Also, all of her edits should make her pics invalid.

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5620
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Mark Wahlberg, John Cena, Nia Vardalos and more in NYC

Post by class316 » December 15th, 2016, 5:47 pm

She has names that don't normally stop. Edward Norton and Alec Baldwin come to mind. I've seen those two so many names always failed photo op wise.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

grittynotpretty
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 11:10 am

Re: Mark Wahlberg, John Cena, Nia Vardalos and more in NYC

Post by grittynotpretty » December 15th, 2016, 6:10 pm

Nice photos! Pretty brutal of Cena to take photos with everyone except that one guy who 'complained'.


User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7094
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: Mark Wahlberg, John Cena, Nia Vardalos and more in NYC

Post by WOODMO » December 15th, 2016, 9:34 pm

Leslie has possibly the best first year collections in terms of names obtained. Quality is another story but results are results.

And yeah that's the same place we got Craig\Jackman.

User avatar
heelorton79
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1328
Joined: July 13th, 2013, 11:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Mark Wahlberg, John Cena, Nia Vardalos and more in NYC

Post by heelorton79 » December 15th, 2016, 9:48 pm

[quote="WOODMO"] Quality is another story but results are results. /quote]

Totally disagree. Results aren't good when the picture looks like shit. I would rather have nothing than a pic where half a face is cut off.
As I have mentioned before, someone who spends all day and night in the hobby should care and know how to take a good photo.

User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7094
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: Mark Wahlberg, John Cena, Nia Vardalos and more in NYC

Post by WOODMO » December 15th, 2016, 10:07 pm

heelorton79 wrote:
WOODMO wrote: Quality is another story but results are results. /quote]

Totally disagree. Results aren't good when the picture looks like shit. I would rather have nothing than a pic where half a face is cut off.
As I have mentioned before, someone who spends all day and night in the hobby should care and know how to take a good photo.
I simply said she has amazing names. Especially for the first year or so. The quality has no impact on that statement. I agree they're awful mostly and it's a shame she blurs and does all she does. But if you read her last 18 months on a list I don't think anyone is beating her

User avatar
heelorton79
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1328
Joined: July 13th, 2013, 11:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Mark Wahlberg, John Cena, Nia Vardalos and more in NYC

Post by heelorton79 » December 15th, 2016, 11:13 pm

WOODMO wrote:
heelorton79 wrote:
WOODMO wrote: Quality is another story but results are results. /quote]

Totally disagree. Results aren't good when the picture looks like shit. I would rather have nothing than a pic where half a face is cut off.
As I have mentioned before, someone who spends all day and night in the hobby should care and know how to take a good photo.
I simply said she has amazing names. Especially for the first year or so. The quality has no impact on that statement. I agree they're awful mostly and it's a shame she blurs and does all she does. But if you read her last 18 months on a list I don't think anyone is beating her

She mostly has the same names the other collectors, who are on the street nearly 24/7 have, so i don't see it. If you were on the street all day and night, and maybe sneaking into a couple spots, you would have the same names.

User avatar
oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1088
Joined: March 21st, 2008, 11:21 am

Re: Mark Wahlberg, John Cena, Nia Vardalos and more in NYC

Post by oldschoolwwwf » December 16th, 2016, 12:51 am

Who's this Leslie chick? Is she hot? A beautiful female collector could clean up in this hobby way more than any guy could..

Jack.Oliver
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: November 1st, 2016, 12:18 am

Re: Mark Wahlberg, John Cena, Nia Vardalos and more in NYC

Post by Jack.Oliver » December 16th, 2016, 1:01 am

oldschoolwwwf wrote:Who's this Leslie chick? Is she hot? A beautiful female collector could clean up in this hobby way more than any guy could..
not even close. she's hideous with huge flaring nostrils and bulging eyes. :lol:

User avatar
heelorton79
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1328
Joined: July 13th, 2013, 11:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Mark Wahlberg, John Cena, Nia Vardalos and more in NYC

Post by heelorton79 » December 16th, 2016, 2:17 am

Jack.Oliver wrote:
oldschoolwwwf wrote:Who's this Leslie chick? Is she hot? A beautiful female collector could clean up in this hobby way more than any guy could..
not even close. she's hideous with huge flaring nostrils and bulging eyes. :lol:

User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7094
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: Mark Wahlberg, John Cena, Nia Vardalos and more in NYC

Post by WOODMO » December 16th, 2016, 7:45 am

heelorton79 wrote:
WOODMO wrote:
heelorton79 wrote:
WOODMO wrote: Quality is another story but results are results. /quote]

Totally disagree. Results aren't good when the picture looks like shit. I would rather have nothing than a pic where half a face is cut off.
As I have mentioned before, someone who spends all day and night in the hobby should care and know how to take a good photo.
I simply said she has amazing names. Especially for the first year or so. The quality has no impact on that statement. I agree they're awful mostly and it's a shame she blurs and does all she does. But if you read her last 18 months on a list I don't think anyone is beating her

She mostly has the same names the other collectors, who are on the street nearly 24/7 have, so i don't see it. If you were on the street all day and night, and maybe sneaking into a couple spots, you would have the same names.
I didn't see many this year getting all of Ford, Norton, Baldwin, Costner, etc,etc. Much she has I even got and I'm not out often, and she definitely benefits from being out ALL the time. Definitely not doing the master worship class does or ignoring the poor picture quality. But I'm not seeing many people matching her names this past year and I follow many 24/7 collectors.

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5620
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Mark Wahlberg, John Cena, Nia Vardalos and more in NYC

Post by class316 » December 16th, 2016, 8:19 am

WOODMO wrote:I didn't see many this year getting all of Ford, Norton, Baldwin, Costner, etc,etc. Much she has I even got and I'm not out often, and she definitely benefits from being out ALL the time. Definitely not doing the master worship class does or ignoring the poor picture quality. But I'm not seeing many people matching her names this past year and I follow many 24/7 collectors.
True she even got Harrison Ford no beard not too many got that recently. Agreed she has stuff I have as well, and she is out a lot. In addition to that she sticks to Masters like glue, but even so the overall list of names that she scored is pretty impressive.

Even if you don't look at big names, how many paid for JDM hat and shades at RICC she recently got him no hat and no shades for free. Most people are lucky to get him hat no shades (which is how both me and Greg got him on separate occasions).
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

lanza218
Site Admin
Posts: 4201
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Re: Mark Wahlberg, John Cena, Nia Vardalos and more in NYC

Post by lanza218 » December 16th, 2016, 9:12 am

She needs to post here


Post Reply