Top 10 Wants Going Into 2017

Discuss general topics dealing with the hobby.
Greg2600
Site Admin

Re: Top 10 Wants Going Into 2017

Post by Greg2600 »

Seems I didn't write anything last year, but for 2015 I did knock off Fox, DeNiro, Becksale, Dorn (LOL), Walking Dead "tough ones", and Rossum. Could have had Sarah and Tiffani had I planned better, and Ford/Willis graphs had I bothered.
Greg2600 wrote:Too many to name! Need Dorn for my TNG poster, a few tough ones for Walking Dead, like to get Michael J. Fox.

Obviously if I'm nonsensically fortunate, names like Harrison Ford, Bruce Willis, or De Niro. Actresses like Sarah Michelle Gellar, Emmy Rossum, Tiffani-Amber Thiessen, Kate Beckinsale. Many of these are next to impossible, but I don't really think about the more run of the mill people. Like lanza said, when they happen, they happen.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Re: 2016 Hobby Goals?

Post by djknightrida »

del
2017 Most Unique Photo Winner

:dj:
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Re: Top 10 Wants Going Into 2017

Post by djknightrida »

Greg2600 wrote:Seems I didn't write anything last year, but for 2015 I did knock off Fox, DeNiro, Becksale, Dorn (LOL), Walking Dead "tough ones", and Rossum. Could have had Sarah and Tiffani had I planned better, and Ford/Willis graphs had I bothered.
Feel the same. Looking back over the goals for 2015 and 2016, I knocked out a few high level wants. Meloni, D'Onofrio, Pino and Scanavino for Law and Order, Paul for BrBa, and all the big Blacklist names minus Parminder. Added a few Arrow and OITNB as I wanted. And the biggest one being Evans at WW.

Funny how things like my GOTG have taken a back seat though in terms of level to get it down. Still my fav Marvel movie just don't feel it's as pressing.

Also intriguing to look at those I never really had shots at like Alyson Hannigan and Leslie David Baker. Or those I straight passed on at points like Angela Kinsey.

Feel like this year was much more con focused for me though and NYC trips went by the way side. I'm mainly looking at the overall picture anymore. Like I could have come for some TBL Redemption filming this week. Passed bc the show I wanted to hit was on its day off. Looking forward to what 2017 brings at any rate.

lanza218
Site Admin

2017 Hobby Goals

Post by lanza218 »

Shout it out, dont be shy!!
overthetop17
Marked Out King

Re: 2017 Hobby Goals

Post by overthetop17 »

Hopefully will get that room or basement to display all my shit. As a non-street guy i just hope to get some big wants at cons like MR.T!!! And probably another KISS meet if they tour. Slowing down and having a lighter year with less shows is actually a goal of mine...this hobby can get out of hand at times...
capman
Marked Out King

Post by capman »

Those God damm Journey members for me.

And to get Paul Stanley and Peter Criss to sign my litho ( remember Overthetop, if you do go to one more KISS meet, let's talk!)
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Another thread???????????
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

Greg2600 wrote:Another thread???????????
I guess since I accidentally bumped the 2016 thread when responded to you, :lanza: thought another thread was necessary? :shrug: :facepalm:

AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave »

capman wrote:Those God damm Journey members for me.

And to get Paul Stanley and Peter Criss to sign my litho ( remember Overthetop, if you do go to one more KISS meet, let's talk!)
hey Cap (no, not Chris Evans!)! you gonna try for Journey at their R&R HOF induction? This might be your only opportunity at Perry... :thinking:
capman
Marked Out King

Post by capman »

AsianDave wrote:
capman wrote:Those God damm Journey members for me.

hey Cap (no, not Chris Evans!)! you gonna try for Journey at their R&R HOF induction? This might be your only opportunity at Perry... :thinking:
Yep , u got it, AD! My only shot. The other members I may get in vegas if I go , but it is April or nothing !
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

Continue to get names on my SOA kutte, particularly Charlie Hunnam and Tommy Flanagan

Continue to fill out the Encyclopedia and add to, or even finish, some projects
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave »

ICW wrote:Continue to get names on my SOA kutte, particularly Charlie Hunnam and Tommy Flanagan

I saw that "Chibs" will be doing a couple of Walker Stalkers in 2017, but unless he shows up on East Coast or thereabouts, you'll be doing some serious traveling to Nashville and Chicago for him! :SIGH1:
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

capman wrote:Yep , u got it, AD! My only shot. The other members I may get in vegas if I go , but it is April or nothing !
That's if he even shows.
yosemitechris
Marked Out Master

Post by yosemitechris »

plans are to get to the big event, and get a few new name in my wwe ency. and meet STING!
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

AsianDave wrote:
ICW wrote:Continue to get names on my SOA kutte, particularly Charlie Hunnam and Tommy Flanagan

I saw that "Chibs" will be doing a couple of Walker Stalkers in 2017, but unless he shows up on East Coast or thereabouts, you'll be doing some serious traveling to Nashville and Chicago for him! :SIGH1:
Flanagan is probably one of the more "con regular" of the main SOA guys, so if you wait it out, he'll almost definitely come to a show local to you eventually.