OJ Simpson to do a NE signing?

Discuss general topics dealing with the hobby.
User avatar
Greg2600
Moderator
Posts: 4798
Joined: November 13th, 2012, 9:00 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: OJ Simpson to do a NE signing?

Post by Greg2600 » July 18th, 2017, 1:38 am

I posed this question a few months ago.....Historian....

http://forum.markedout.com/viewtopic.ph ... OJ+Simpson
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com


User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7167
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: OJ Simpson to do a NE signing?

Post by WOODMO » July 18th, 2017, 7:08 am

Merged the two. On topic, I'd take a photo but I wouldn't travel for it. If Barth had him at the Big Event, which I doubt he would, sure. Solo signing in NJ? No chance.

User avatar
Greg2600
Moderator
Posts: 4798
Joined: November 13th, 2012, 9:00 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: OJ Simpson to do a NE signing?

Post by Greg2600 » July 18th, 2017, 10:00 am

One question for Barth, does he want the bad publicity? Yes, yes, I know, there's no such thing! However, will the Brown/Goldman families sue him and Juice for money from said signing?

PS: I think I'd still be in for the photo, if it was local.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

User avatar
oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1145
Joined: March 21st, 2008, 11:21 am

Re: OJ Simpson to do a NE signing?

Post by oldschoolwwwf » July 18th, 2017, 10:25 am

I think this discussion is kind of comical... No matter what anyone says, I think everyone would get him; lets say this was chris benoit, didnt kill himself but killed the wife and kid, now he's out; my prediction is 9 of 10 board members would be lining up for him;

for me, with oj, if local, id definitely get the combo..he was found not guilty! and he played TD Parker! thats a must get..

wouldnt travel though...he'd make a great chiller guest!

User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7167
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: OJ Simpson to do a NE signing?

Post by WOODMO » July 18th, 2017, 10:29 am

oldschoolwwwf wrote:
July 18th, 2017, 10:25 am
I think this discussion is kind of comical... No matter what anyone says, I think everyone would get him; lets say this was chris benoit, didnt kill himself but killed the wife and kid, now he's out; my prediction is 9 of 10 board members would be lining up for him;

for me, with oj, if local, id definitely get the combo..he was found not guilty! and he played TD Parker! thats a must get..

wouldnt travel though...he'd make a great chiller guest!
Need Benoit!!


User avatar
Greg2600
Moderator
Posts: 4798
Joined: November 13th, 2012, 9:00 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: OJ Simpson to do a NE signing?

Post by Greg2600 » July 18th, 2017, 11:05 am

IDK oldie, OJ technically only guilty of stealing his own memorabilia! Benoit double murderer!
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1261
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: OJ Simpson to do a NE signing?

Post by ICW » July 18th, 2017, 11:45 am

I would not pay a dime for someone who murdered two people, including his wife (whom he also beat prior to the killing).
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

adelta13
Marked Out Pro
Posts: 492
Joined: April 1st, 2015, 3:57 pm

Re: OJ Simpson to do a NE signing?

Post by adelta13 » July 18th, 2017, 11:48 am

I would pay for OJ... One of the Greatest Running Backs of All Time and One of the biggest Infamous Icon in American History

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5866
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: OJ Simpson to do a NE signing?

Post by class316 » July 18th, 2017, 12:07 pm

Greg2600 wrote:
July 18th, 2017, 11:05 am
IDK oldie, OJ technically only guilty of stealing his own memorabilia! Benoit double murderer!
Technically Benoit was never found guilty either

Also, I don't think anyone could go after Barth for any money he makes off of it. OJ, maybe. But not Barth.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

User avatar
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1744
Joined: June 6th, 2009, 6:32 pm
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Contact:

Re: OJ Simpson to do a NE signing?

Post by cmshowstopper » July 18th, 2017, 3:53 pm

class316 wrote:
July 18th, 2017, 12:07 pm
Greg2600 wrote:
July 18th, 2017, 11:05 am
IDK oldie, OJ technically only guilty of stealing his own memorabilia! Benoit double murderer!
Technically Benoit was never found guilty either

Also, I don't think anyone could go after Barth for any money he makes off of it. OJ, maybe. But not Barth.
No way the Goldmans have a case against Barth. They would have a case against every private dealer too then. But they could definitely pursue OJ.

I also would NOT get a photo or anything from Benoit, as of this moment. I would need to hear something to sway what seems to be an open and shut case. Every conspiracy theory I have read seems to be nothing more than a nut job whacko trying to salvage the man's rep. I loved Benoit as a performer, but I have yet to watch a single Benoit match since this incident and cringe at just the meer thought of the man. I definitely wish the truth was different and would love to see some evidence to sway me. OJ, I am definitely more on the guilty side and look at his acquittal as nothing more than the prosecution bumbling the evidence and the case. I have always maintained...whats legal isnt always right and whats illegal isnt always wrong.
Image
http://www.cmshowstopper.com/ Official Webpage Of CM Showstopper

http://www.fallenangelchristopherdaniels.com Official Webpage of Christopher Daniels

User avatar
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1744
Joined: June 6th, 2009, 6:32 pm
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Contact:

Re: OJ Simpson to do a NE signing?

Post by cmshowstopper » July 18th, 2017, 3:54 pm

If the topic was split where is the other topic?
Image
http://www.cmshowstopper.com/ Official Webpage Of CM Showstopper

http://www.fallenangelchristopherdaniels.com Official Webpage of Christopher Daniels

lanza218
Site Admin
Posts: 4399
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Re: OJ Simpson to do a NE signing?

Post by lanza218 » July 18th, 2017, 3:56 pm

Pass for me

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5866
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: OJ Simpson to do a NE signing?

Post by class316 » July 18th, 2017, 4:09 pm

cmshowstopper wrote:
July 18th, 2017, 3:53 pm
I also would NOT get a photo or anything from Benoit, as of this moment. I would need to hear something to sway what seems to be an open and shut case. Every conspiracy theory I have read seems to be nothing more than a nut job whacko trying to salvage the man's rep. I loved Benoit as a performer, but I have yet to watch a single Benoit match since this incident and cringe at just the meer thought of the man. I definitely wish the truth was different and would love to see some evidence to sway me. OJ, I am definitely more on the guilty side and look at his acquittal as nothing more than the prosecution bumbling the evidence and the case. I have always maintained...whats legal isnt always right and whats illegal isnt always wrong.
I find it a little perplexing that you would lean towards yes for OJ but a definite no towards Benoit. Let's face it they both did it. If anything you could claim OJ is worse because you could argue Benoit wasn't of sane mind when he did what he did (similar to Verne Gagne when he killed someone at the nursing home).
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

User avatar
mikeyicon
Marked Out Pro
Posts: 298
Joined: March 2nd, 2012, 12:21 pm

Re: OJ Simpson to do a NE signing?

Post by mikeyicon » July 18th, 2017, 4:59 pm

dumb topic but I'll guess I'll add something. I have a photo with Michael Massee (RIP) who accidentally shot and killed Brandon Lee in The Crow.

User avatar
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1744
Joined: June 6th, 2009, 6:32 pm
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Contact:

Re: OJ Simpson to do a NE signing?

Post by cmshowstopper » July 18th, 2017, 7:54 pm

class316 wrote:
July 18th, 2017, 4:09 pm
cmshowstopper wrote:
July 18th, 2017, 3:53 pm
I also would NOT get a photo or anything from Benoit, as of this moment. I would need to hear something to sway what seems to be an open and shut case. Every conspiracy theory I have read seems to be nothing more than a nut job whacko trying to salvage the man's rep. I loved Benoit as a performer, but I have yet to watch a single Benoit match since this incident and cringe at just the meer thought of the man. I definitely wish the truth was different and would love to see some evidence to sway me. OJ, I am definitely more on the guilty side and look at his acquittal as nothing more than the prosecution bumbling the evidence and the case. I have always maintained...whats legal isnt always right and whats illegal isnt always wrong.
I find it a little perplexing that you would lean towards yes for OJ but a definite no towards Benoit. Let's face it they both did it. If anything you could claim OJ is worse because you could argue Benoit wasn't of sane mind when he did what he did (similar to Verne Gagne when he killed someone at the nursing home).
You could argue that Benoit wasnt in his sane mind. However, are we to believe if he was being released from prison that he found his mind?
Image
http://www.cmshowstopper.com/ Official Webpage Of CM Showstopper

http://www.fallenangelchristopherdaniels.com Official Webpage of Christopher Daniels


Post Reply