WTF Photo From HVFF NJ/NY

Discuss general topics dealing with the hobby.
ICW
Marked Out King

Re: WTF Photo From HVFF NJ/NY

Post by ICW » September 19th, 2017, 7:20 pm

^^You could but she'd likely punch you in the face :punches: ^^
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

hack87
Full Fledged Mark

Post by hack87 » September 19th, 2017, 7:24 pm

Wonder if Pat Patterson is open to this type of photo op request. Maybe someone will try and request it.

AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe » September 19th, 2017, 7:51 pm

hack87 wrote:
September 19th, 2017, 7:24 pm
Wonder if Pat Patterson is open to this type of photo op request. Maybe someone will try and request it.
Monica Lewinsky would also be a "valid" celeb for somebody to request at least one of those photo op poses...

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » September 20th, 2017, 2:26 am

Wow definitely an unusual pose. But if the fan and celeb want to do it I don't see much harm or foul. Personally I think it would be cool to do with p*rn stars and as AJLe said it's valid for some people like Monica Lewinsky.

Would a male fan get booted if he asked this from a female celeb? Probably but I don't think he should. Now if he continued to pester on AFTER the initial decline, then that is valid grounds to boot them.

Is it ok for FB sharing? Personally I don't put any of my sexual photos on FB even if no nudity is involved, but if the person wants to share it on their FB let them share it.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

mikeyicon
Marked Out Pro

Post by mikeyicon » September 20th, 2017, 9:40 am

if anybody is offended by this, it's your choice if you want to react to it. Except for life and death, everything is a choice!!! and we all know in today's world and on this board, everybody has an opinion and wants to express.

Hard to make any reply since I don't know the context of the photo. I would share the photo with friends only and not post for all to see if it were me, We know in this day and age, nothing is safe from going viral and most people want their quick moment of fame. As mentioned, if the guy is a friend of his or even paid the price or even more (money talks!) he obviously doesn't care about any backlash.

A similiar example is Jeremiah posting photos of him with brothers and sisters of celebs or Class talking about his sexcapades. Not sure why they do it or needs to show everybody except for attention, but he doesn't really care what others think and they are willing to accept the consequences and backlash.

BTW,don't even know who John Barrowman is, but again I don't watch the show. I thought the photos were funny, better than a quick impersonal selfie, and the guy now has a story to tell which is what the photos should be about anyhow.

Interesting topic for sure.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » September 20th, 2017, 10:27 am

It's never appropriate to ask anyone to do a pose like this, but didn't John do a photo mooning the camera that CM wanted to get a few years ago? He has a reputation for the outlandish poses, so it wouldn't be too surprising to see him suggest this or for the fan to feel comfortable suggesting it.

cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Post by cmshowstopper » September 20th, 2017, 6:13 pm

class316 wrote:
September 20th, 2017, 2:26 am
Wow definitely an unusual pose. But if the fan and celeb want to do it I don't see much harm or foul. Personally I think it would be cool to do with p*rn stars and as AJLe said it's valid for some people like Monica Lewinsky.

Would a male fan get booted if he asked this from a female celeb? Probably but I don't think he should. Now if he continued to pester on AFTER the initial decline, then that is valid grounds to boot them.

Is it ok for FB sharing? Personally I don't put any of my sexual photos on FB even if no nudity is involved, but if the person wants to share it on their FB let them share it.
You know the line is crossed when Class wont even do it.

mikeyicon wrote:
September 20th, 2017, 9:40 am
if anybody is offended by this, it's your choice if you want to react to it. Except for life and death, everything is a choice!!! and we all know in today's world and on this board, everybody has an opinion and wants to express.

Hard to make any reply since I don't know the context of the photo. I would share the photo with friends only and not post for all to see if it were me, We know in this day and age, nothing is safe from going viral and most people want their quick moment of fame. As mentioned, if the guy is a friend of his or even paid the price or even more (money talks!) he obviously doesn't care about any backlash.

A similiar example is Jeremiah posting photos of him with brothers and sisters of celebs or Class talking about his sexcapades. Not sure why they do it or needs to show everybody except for attention, but he doesn't really care what others think and they are willing to accept the consequences and backlash.

BTW,don't even know who John Barrowman is, but again I don't watch the show. I thought the photos were funny, better than a quick impersonal selfie, and the guy now has a story to tell which is what the photos should be about anyhow.

Interesting topic for sure.
I agree. Dont think he cares about any backlash, bc it seems he thinks this is perfectly acceptable. Dont get me wrong, I am not on a crusade for decency....Im more concerned for ramifications thereafter with other celebs. I dont want someone to be spooked or someone to get upset bc of this or deters one from even doing cons.

WOODMO wrote:
September 20th, 2017, 10:27 am
It's never appropriate to ask anyone to do a pose like this, but didn't John do a photo mooning the camera that CM wanted to get a few years ago? He has a reputation for the outlandish poses, so it wouldn't be too surprising to see him suggest this or for the fan to feel comfortable suggesting it.
Yes, that is true. Like I said...Im no prude. I think I am more accepting of some weird shit then most others. A bare ass, borderline. I know there isnt some written rule book...but we must use common sense. In addition, that photo of John barring his ass wasnt something I would have EVER thought of asking for....until I saw someone else get it. THEN, I thought...that might be fun and it looks like he is up for it and asking would not be offensive. SOME people will take this as carte blanche and think that everyone is up for it.
http://www.cmshowstopper.com/ Official Webpage Of CM Showstopper

http://www.fallenangelchristopherdaniels.com Official Webpage of Christopher Daniels

overthetop17
Marked Out Pro

Post by overthetop17 » September 21st, 2017, 11:24 pm

I have no idea who this guy even is...infact I was not even sure who the celeb was in the photo until I read a little of the report. Dude is a jackass....stupid photo.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » September 21st, 2017, 11:43 pm

overthetop17 wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 11:24 pm
I have no idea who this guy even is...infact I was not even sure who the celeb was in the photo until I read a little of the report. Dude is a jackass....stupid photo.
I bet if he was in KISS makeup you'd change your tune!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

overthetop17
Marked Out Pro

Post by overthetop17 » September 22nd, 2017, 3:17 am

I bet if he was in KISS makeup you'd change your tune!!!!!!!!!
Lots of fakes in KISS makeup nowadays so not sure....