Bill Murray

Discuss general topics dealing with the hobby.
overthetop17
Marked Out King

Re: Bill Murray

Post by overthetop17 »

I am a convention guy so for me it's entertaining to see him get these people, most of which I would never even pay for. He is harmless to me because he cannot ruin anything for me. I also love the fact that if you send him an item he will get it signed for you on video for a fee of course it makes it easy for us people who dont wanna chase but do want a particular signature...I think it's a great service and you cannot beat video proof.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

overthetop17 wrote: October 23rd, 2017, 3:05 pm I am a convention guy so for me it's entertaining to see him get these people, most of which I would never even pay for. He is harmless to me because he cannot ruin anything for me. I also love the fact that if you send him an item he will get it signed for you on video for a fee of course it makes it easy for us people who dont wanna chase but do want a particular signature...I think it's a great service and you cannot beat video proof.
True I suppose from your perspective Gio is ideal. You care for autographs so the service he provides works perfect for you. You get your item signed with no effort and see exact video proof of that happening, saving you lots of time, effort, and agony. The end result is basically as good as if you were there yourself.
Last edited by class316 on October 23rd, 2017, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

overthetop17 wrote: October 23rd, 2017, 3:05 pm I am a convention guy so for me it's entertaining to see him get these people, most of which I would never even pay for. He is harmless to me because he cannot ruin anything for me. I also love the fact that if you send him an item he will get it signed for you on video for a fee of course it makes it easy for us people who dont wanna chase but do want a particular signature...I think it's a great service and you cannot beat video proof.
That is IF the autograph actually gets done. I know people still waiting.
class316
Marked Out God

Bill Murray steps on fan's phone at airport in Australia

Post by class316 »

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets