Ariana Grande Calls Out Fans for Cropping Themselves out of Selfies with Her

Discuss general topics dealing with the hobby.
mrira
Marked Out Master

Ariana Grande Calls Out Fans for Cropping Themselves out of Selfies with Her

Post by mrira » April 2nd, 2018, 1:28 pm

Ariana Grande is sharing her thoughts on a puzzling trend she noticed after scrolling through selfies with fans.

The “Side to Side” singer pointed out in her Instagram Story that fans regularly crop themselves out of pictures they take with her. While some pull a Blake Lively and crop out nearly three-quarters of their head, others cover their faces with a totally indiscreet emoji.

So naturally, Grande posted a PSA message on social media, calling out fans for the bizarre trend. She wrote, “I love meeting y’all out and about. It makes me so happy! But it makes me so sad when y’all don’t put your faces in the photos or put emojis over your faces or ask to not be in them!”

Grande went on to boost her fans’ self-esteem, writing, “You show me so much unconditional love all the time no matter what TF I look like. You deserve to show yourselves that same kindness. Please learn to give that to yourselves. You will get there and you deserve it and I love you the very same way!”

The singer’s honesty prompted her followers to flood social media with the hashtag #SelfiesForAriana.

Mission. Accomplished.

ICW
Marked Out Master

Re: Ariana Grande Calls Out Fans for Cropping Themselves out of Selfies with Her

Post by ICW » April 2nd, 2018, 2:12 pm

Nice of her
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

Btvsp3
Full Fledged Mark

Re: Ariana Grande Calls Out Fans for Cropping Themselves out of Selfies with Her

Post by Btvsp3 » April 2nd, 2018, 9:34 pm

Why would you crop yourself out? I don’t understand that.
Follow me on Instagram: StevenLesser

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » April 3rd, 2018, 1:00 am

No clue either. Good thread!
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » April 3rd, 2018, 9:29 am

I see a handful of women doing that. "I look awful, so I cropped/blocked out my face, but here is the photo."

Stupid.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » April 3rd, 2018, 10:08 am

WOODMO wrote:
April 3rd, 2018, 9:29 am
I see a handful of women doing that. "I look awful, so I cropped/blocked out my face, but here is the photo."

Stupid.
imagine if :vaht1: did it?
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » April 3rd, 2018, 10:14 am

Greg2600 wrote:
April 3rd, 2018, 10:08 am
WOODMO wrote:
April 3rd, 2018, 9:29 am

Stupid.
imagine if :vaht1: did it?
We'd all think he had an emoji for a head then. He looks crazed in 90% of the photos, yet he luckily doesn't care.

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » April 3rd, 2018, 11:09 am

If u sub emoji for persons head is it valid?