Your top 10 meets of 2018

Tell us who's the best of the best in '18!
class316
Marked Out God

Your top 10 meets of 2018

Post by class316 »

Since there is no talk of year end awards this year, how about everyone put their top 10 meets for the year. Follow it with auto, photo, or combo.

Here are mine in no particular order

Rick Moranis - combo
Sam Elliott - combo
Warren Beatty - combo
Henry Cavill - combo
Tom Cruise - combo
Terence Stamp - combo
Benedict Cumberbatch - photo op
Steve Perry - photo op
Salma Hayek - combo
Tom Selleck - photo op

My favorite signed item of 2018, practically completing my Ghostbusters laserdisc that I've been working on for about a decade by getting Rick Moranis to sign it

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
lanza218
Site Admin

Re: Your top 10 meets of 2018

Post by lanza218 »

Weak list. Esp how you got some of these names
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

I was able to meet my top want (sports) wise in Alex Rodriguez. He's probably my top meet of all-time.

Carlos Beltran, Hideki Matsui, Kenny Omega (and the Bullet Club photo op)...I managed to get a lot of top wants. Good year.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Not a tremendously active year for me, but I had some meets I was happy with.

Acting wise I was happy with Arnold Scharzenegger, Gary Oldman, Martin Lawrence, Timothee Chalamet, Daniel Kaluuya, Richard Dreyfuss, the Boy Meets World cast and Josh Dallas.

Musically I got Joe Budden and G-Eazy who were both pretty big for me.

Wrestling wise I got Ronda Rousey.

Sports my highlights were A-Rod and Gleyber Torres. Shockingly not a single Mets meet in 2018.
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

1. Arnold
2. Four Horsemen group photo op
3. Toshiaki Kawada
4. Aja Kong
5. Bull Nakano
6. Peter Mark Richman
7. Bo, Luke and Daisy Duke group photo op
8. Lee Ving
9. Robbi Morgan costumed/on location F13 photo op
10. Colleen Camp
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Obviously I met a TON of people this year. I'll break them down in a few categories though, big names or gets that most would want, names that I've wanted for a long time out of nostalgia or whatnot, today's stars everybody was chasing, and then the ones that made Class cry.

BIG names....

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Nick Nolte, Diana Rigg, James Earl Jones, Cast of Superman/Superman II (Terence Stamp, Sarah Douglas, Jack O'Halloran, Marc McClure), Benicio Del Toro, Michael Douglas, Tom Cruise, David Hasselhoff, Billy Crystal, Kevin Kline, Dan Marino/Joe Montana, Emma Thompson, Daniel Radcliffe, Jeff Daniels, Rick Moranis, Jay Leno, Tony Stewart/Jeff Gordon/Jimmie Johnson from NASCAR, and singers Bryan Adams/Lenny Kravitz/Smokey Robinson.

Nostalgic wants....

William Friedkin, Lynda Carter, Jaclyn Smith, Tatum O'Neal, Jane Seymour, Gary Sinise, Anna Chlumsky, Rosie Perez, Joe Mantegna, Pamela Anderson, Alyssa Milano, Tiffani Thiessen, Jennifer Lowe Hewitt, Liv Tyler, Jason Priestley, Edward Furlong, Chris Elliott, Chris Rock, Scott Bakula, Juliette Lewis, Richard Dean Anderson, Peter Farrelly, Tim Robbins, Ice-T, Sinbad, Tom Arnold, Sean Bean, NY Giants Eli Manning and Michael Strahan, Nicholas Lea, Double Dare's Marc Summers, Darlene Love, Sugar Ray Leonard, Michelle Yeoh, the cast of Homicide (incl Belzer), Kevin Pereira from Attack of the Show, the cast of The Sandlot, Dave Goelz aka Gonzo, and all those 1980's cartoon voice actors!

Today's stars.....
Emma Stone, Melissa McCarthy, Justin Theroux, Jason Momoa, Simon Pegg, Taraji Henson, Emily Blunt, Cameron Monaghan, Chloe Grace Moretz, Alexander Skarsgard, Lupita Nyong'o, Elle Fanning, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Kristen Bell, Thandie Newton, John Cena, Ansel Elgort, F1's Lewis Hamilton, and Diego Luna.

Top 10 Class was crying over.....
Candice Bergen
Christopher Guest
Christopher Lambert
Jaleel White
Jamie Foxx
Jane Curtin
Joel Schumacher
John C. Reilly
Josh Brolin
Roseanne Barr
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Greg2600 wrote: December 27th, 2018, 4:02 pm Obviously I met a TON of people this year. I'll break them down in a few categories though, big names or gets that most would want, names that I've wanted for a long time out of nostalgia or whatnot, today's stars everybody was chasing, and then the ones that made Class cry.

BIG names....

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Nick Nolte, Diana Rigg, James Earl Jones, Cast of Superman/Superman II (Terence Stamp, Sarah Douglas, Jack O'Halloran, Marc McClure), Benicio Del Toro, Michael Douglas, Tom Cruise, David Hasselhoff, Billy Crystal, Kevin Kline, Dan Marino/Joe Montana, Emma Thompson, Daniel Radcliffe, Jeff Daniels, Rick Moranis, Jay Leno, Tony Stewart/Jeff Gordon/Jimmie Johnson from NASCAR, and singers Bryan Adams/Lenny Kravitz/Smokey Robinson.

Nostalgic wants....

William Friedkin, Lynda Carter, Jaclyn Smith, Tatum O'Neal, Jane Seymour, Gary Sinise, Anna Chlumsky, Rosie Perez, Joe Mantegna, Pamela Anderson, Alyssa Milano, Tiffani Thiessen, Jennifer Lowe Hewitt, Liv Tyler, Jason Priestley, Edward Furlong, Chris Elliott, Chris Rock, Scott Bakula, Juliette Lewis, Richard Dean Anderson, Peter Farrelly, Tim Robbins, Ice-T, Sinbad, Tom Arnold, Sean Bean, NY Giants Eli Manning and Michael Strahan, Nicholas Lea, Double Dare's Marc Summers, Darlene Love, Sugar Ray Leonard, Michelle Yeoh, the cast of Homicide (incl Belzer), Kevin Pereira from Attack of the Show, the cast of The Sandlot, Dave Goelz aka Gonzo, and all those 1980's cartoon voice actors!

Today's stars.....
Emma Stone, Melissa McCarthy, Justin Theroux, Jason Momoa, Simon Pegg, Taraji Henson, Emily Blunt, Cameron Monaghan, Chloe Grace Moretz, Alexander Skarsgard, Lupita Nyong'o, Elle Fanning, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Kristen Bell, Thandie Newton, John Cena, Ansel Elgort, F1's Lewis Hamilton, and Diego Luna.

Candice Bergen
Roseanne Barr
Josh Brolin
Christopher Lambert
Joel Schumacher
Christopher Guest
Jane Curtin
Jamie Foxx
Jaleel White
John C. Reilly
This is a large reason why the awards would be a waste of time this year. Greg completely cleaned up.
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

ICW wrote: December 27th, 2018, 12:05 pm I was able to meet my top want (sports) wise in Alex Rodriguez. He's probably my top meet of all-time.

Carlos Beltran, Hideki Matsui, Kenny Omega (and the Bullet Club photo op)...I managed to get a lot of top wants. Good year.
I also met Cena, which was HELL but worth it. Def. in the top 10.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Greg2600 wrote: December 27th, 2018, 4:02 pm
Candice Bergen
Christopher Guest
Christopher Lambert
Jaleel White
Jamie Foxx
Jane Curtin
Joel Schumacher
John C. Reilly
Josh Brolin
Roseanne Barr
haeh? I have Candice Bergen, albeit a hat shot

Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

You still whined plenty about not going for her for no hat.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

WOODMO wrote: December 27th, 2018, 4:05 pm
Greg2600 wrote: December 27th, 2018, 4:02 pm Obviously I met a TON of people this year. I'll break them down in a few categories though, big names or gets that most would want, names that I've wanted for a long time out of nostalgia or whatnot, today's stars everybody was chasing, and then the ones that made Class cry.

BIG names....

Nostalgic wants....

Today's stars.....

Candice Bergen
Roseanne Barr
Josh Brolin
Christopher Lambert
Joel Schumacher
Christopher Guest
Jane Curtin
Jamie Foxx
Jaleel White
John C. Reilly
This is a large reason why the awards would be a waste of time this year. Greg completely cleaned up.
Yup.

If anything, we should post pics of our favorite ops/autographs from this year. Everyone gets cool shit.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

I am kicking around some evolution of the awards to give people a chance to reminisce a bit on the year and post photos, that don't necessarily end in a voting process. I will probably launch something in the next day or two.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

WOODMO wrote: December 28th, 2018, 3:45 pm I am kicking around some evolution of the awards to give people a chance to reminisce a bit on the year and post photos, that don't necessarily end in a voting process. I will probably launch something in the next day or two.
Isn't that what this thread basically is?
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

class316 wrote: December 28th, 2018, 4:10 pm
WOODMO wrote: December 28th, 2018, 3:45 pm I am kicking around some evolution of the awards to give people a chance to reminisce a bit on the year and post photos, that don't necessarily end in a voting process. I will probably launch something in the next day or two.
Isn't that what this thread basically is?
Yeah but this only deals with one thing