Wrestlemania Axxess 2019 Brooklyn

Discuss general topics dealing with the hobby.
lanza218
Site Admin

Re: Wrestlemania Axxess 2019 Brooklyn

Post by lanza218 »

class316 wrote: February 4th, 2019, 7:47 pm
lanza218 wrote: February 4th, 2019, 7:45 pm

so u have the spoilers on the winners of the NXT card?
Doesn't matter. I'll either have them or will get them free, regardless who is champ at the time.
Doubtful
zuko3984
Full Fledged Mark

Post by zuko3984 »

Here are the Premium VIP and VIP names and times.
ImageqnoGKg4 by zuko1312, on Flickr

I have all of them except Dean Ambrose. I really want to get him on my Money In The Bank Briefcase but I'm going to Wrestlemania and having to go for him at 8am the same day will make for a very long day. Wrestlemania alone is a long day by itself and really want to enjoy it and not be dead tired by the main event. I'll probably skip him and hope to get him someplace else eventually. I'll probably just do GA on either Friday or Saturday depending on what Wrestlecon looks like. Still hoping for some big names at Wrestlecon.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

zuko3984 wrote: February 5th, 2019, 1:03 am Here are the Premium VIP and VIP names and times.
ImageqnoGKg4 by zuko1312, on Flickr

I have all of them except Dean Ambrose. I really want to get him on my Money In The Bank Briefcase but I'm going to Wrestlemania and having to go for him at 8am the same day will make for a very long day. Wrestlemania alone is a long day by itself and really want to enjoy it and not be dead tired by the main event. I'll probably skip him and hope to get him someplace else eventually. I'll probably just do GA on either Friday or Saturday depending on what Wrestlecon looks like. Still hoping for some big names at Wrestlecon.
RF will probably bring him to every con after WM
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

It's a work. He is the new Brian Pillman. Also no presales page for any of this talent yet...odd
Lasskicker

Post by Lasskicker »

They announce the GA names before Axxess but about a week before. They aren’t always accurate and some can be doing matches, photos or autos.

Don’t count on taking your MITB case in it was banned the last 2 times.

The changes they did with Axxess for Rumble was so good. I hope they keep it. I got 13-17 a session.
Anthony18
Marked Out Pro

Post by Anthony18 »

I've never done axxess before. If you buy a GA ticket, you don't have to pay extra for autographs/pics unless they are VIP?
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Correct
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Lasskicker wrote: February 5th, 2019, 9:23 am They announce the GA names before Axxess but about a week before. They aren’t always accurate and some can be doing matches, photos or autos.

The changes they did with Axxess for Rumble was so good. I hope they keep it. I got 13-17 a session.
Write us a report please so we can know what to expect for mania
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

class316 wrote: February 5th, 2019, 12:03 pm
Lasskicker wrote: February 5th, 2019, 9:23 am They announce the GA names before Axxess but about a week before. They aren’t always accurate and some can be doing matches, photos or autos.

She wrote reports for Mania LAST YEAR
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Greg2600 wrote: February 5th, 2019, 12:09 pm
class316 wrote: February 5th, 2019, 12:03 pm

She wrote reports for Mania LAST YEAR
I'm talking about Rumble this year
Lasskicker

Post by Lasskicker »

Incase I don’t have time to do a full thing I’ll give a few details. They line you up GA and VIP. VIP goes in first. Unless you want to get done with a VIP quick there is no reason to rush to them considering they won’t change until everyone is done. But they will leave once the line ends. For example Elias was done in 30 minutes. No one sold REALLY well except Becky and HHH/Steph. Sasha/Bayley, Styles sold ok. Nakamura DB were terrible. They were also done so early. What they do now is set up a table of 3 and a booth of 3. So within one line you get 3 people done. Some are better than others but each one had at least one god name. They had 3 tables of 3 people at autos and 2 booths of 3. After 2 hours they switch.

https://imgur.com/a/bEPHRer

Photo ops are done by wizard world’s company I forget what they said. You can also buy print if you want otherwise they go to your phone.

You would go through the line and get Riott Squad then steaighht to the next booth connect for Samoa Joe then straight to the last booth which had Heath Slater. That’s one example. In the Sunday AM session I was done by 11:30 and the names I got were. Johnny Gargano, Aleister Black, Ciampa, Liv Morgan, Riott Squad, Undisputed Era Minus Cole, Shayna, Marina and Jessmynduke, Mia Yim, Jinny, Wolfgang, David Otuna, Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Travis Banks. Also had my VIP of Sasha/Bayley and HHH/Steph done.

I also wanted to throw in something cool unrelated Incase I don’t have time for a full report ...if you watch Smackdown and see Becky Lynch’s jackets I make them and I got to hangout with her for 2 hours before Smackdown and she gave me gears that she wore at Wrestlemania.😃
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Cant WAIT for a full report. That's amazing!!!!
Silpheed
Marking Out Amateur

Post by Silpheed »

What’s the difference between vip and premium vip sessions?
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Lasskicker wrote: February 5th, 2019, 12:51 pm Incase I don’t have time to do a full thing I’ll give a few details. They line you up GA and VIP. VIP goes in first. Unless you want to get done with a VIP quick there is no reason to rush to them considering they won’t change until everyone is done. But they will leave once the line ends. For example Elias was done in 30 minutes. No one sold REALLY well except Becky and HHH/Steph. Sasha/Bayley, Styles sold ok. Nakamura DB were terrible. They were also done so early. What they do now is set up a table of 3 and a booth of 3. So within one line you get 3 people done. Some are better than others but each one had at least one god name. They had 3 tables of 3 people at autos and 2 booths of 3. After 2 hours they switch.

https://imgur.com/a/bEPHRer

Photo ops are done by wizard world’s company I forget what they said. You can also buy print if you want otherwise they go to your phone.

You would go through the line and get Riott Squad then steaighht to the next booth connect for Samoa Joe then straight to the last booth which had Heath Slater. That’s one example. In the Sunday AM session I was done by 11:30 and the names I got were. Johnny Gargano, Aleister Black, Ciampa, Liv Morgan, Riott Squad, Undisputed Era Minus Cole, Shayna, Marina and Jessmynduke, Mia Yim, Jinny, Wolfgang, David Otuna, Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Travis Banks. Also had my VIP of Sasha/Bayley and HHH/Steph done.

I also wanted to throw in something cool unrelated Incase I don’t have time for a full report ...if you watch Smackdown and see Becky Lynch’s jackets I make them and I got to hangout with her for 2 hours before Smackdown and she gave me gears that she wore at Wrestlemania.😃
Were the jpegs you got full rez?
mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira »

Silpheed wrote: February 5th, 2019, 1:28 pm What’s the difference between vip and premium vip sessions?
I think the only difference is that PVIP names are the bigger names. I don't think a PVIP ticket will get you into a VIP session.