Dean Ambrose Tells How he got stalked at Airport

Discuss general topics dealing with the hobby.
class316
Marked Out God

Re: Dean Ambrose Tells How he got stalked at Airport

Post by class316 »

“One time, when I was first dating my now-wife, she lived in New York and sometimes, on the day off, we’d spend some time at her house, some time at my house depending on where in the country we were. So one time, I change my flight to go to New York. I didn’t change it, I bought a new prime flight completely unrelated to the company travel. And when I landed in Newark, as soon as I got to the gate, there were like ten people there with all this Dean Ambrose stuff for me to sign. And for a second, I just woke up from the plane and I’m like, do I have a show today? What’s going on? I thought I was going home?

And I sign all their stuff and then I’m sitting in baggage claim, and I’m like, how do they know I was gonna be here? It was an autonomous decision by myself to buy my own new flight. How did they know? Because you hear there’s leaks in the travel department, but I just did this on my own, so they have leaks in the airlines! And then this dude came up to me in baggage claim with some stuff, and he’s like, ‘Hey dude, I’m not trying to bother you dude, I’ll give you $50 to sign these few things. I went, ‘Keep your money, I’ll sign these things for you but tell me how you knew I was here.’ And he goes, ‘Oh dude, we got like a whole system. Dude, we got a whole system and we got people everywhere.’”
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets