List of people in the Savage realm

The Place Classic Threads Live On
WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: List of people in the Savage realm

Post by WOODMO »

wrestlefest wrote: Big Guido...I think this is Sal E Grazanio, if so I think he was at the ECW show a year back
That's Big Sal. Big Guido is a different person.
latinoheat578
Full Fledged Mark

Post by latinoheat578 »

spoke to Del Ray last week during the Taker trip and asked him about his chances of doing the convention rounds...

he's said he's gotten requests to come up but his issue is he's the only person that runs his business (says he has no employees)... so it would mean closing down for the weekend.. which means no income... now I don't know what his asking price is but I assume it's higher to cover the costs of losing a weekend's worth of work... but he very much seem like he would want to do one at some point

Pettengil lives in NJ (I know the address) but I have don't want to pull a Steve... ahahah
mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira »

Yeah I would think Barry O & JR would be the most likely & even Chyna if she gets saner. Todd Pettengill seems like he be easy to get if you know were to go, I mean unlike Savage he still has a fairly high profile job co hosting a radio show.
Sig
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Sig »

mrira wrote:Todd Pettengill seems like he be easy to get if you know were to go, I mean unlike Savage he still has a fairly high profile job co hosting a radio show.
a local radio co-host spot is more "fairly high profile" than doing cinema voice over work?
mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira »

Hollywood John Sig wrote:
mrira wrote:Todd Pettengill seems like he be easy to get if you know were to go, I mean unlike Savage he still has a fairly high profile job co hosting a radio show.
a local radio co-host spot is more "fairly high profile" than doing cinema voice over work?
I ment more like Pettengill has a fulltime job, Savage does the voice over stuff time to time.
Kris-UK
Marking Out Amateur

Post by Kris-UK »

Add HBK to Misc reasons - I've heard he will only do an appearance if on his own and not at a general convention. That would explain his two December 2008 in-store signings...I may be wrong though

Unless offered a million bucks, I can't see Kendall Windham doing anything based on our meeting with him. He was polite and respectful but the guy seems to have moved on from the wrestling industry

Ole Anderson to be added to "unhealthier than Billy Graham"?

And I think that "Charges too much money" should be renamed to "Jasonized" or "Blaustein'd"

Finally, where does Perry Saturn fit?
Joeystylesfan
Learning To Mark Out

Post by Joeystylesfan »

You can probably add JBL and Brock to one of those lists...
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Kris-UK wrote:Add HBK to Misc reasons - I've heard he will only do an appearance if on his own and not at a general convention. That would explain his two December 2008 in-store signings...I may be wrong though

Unless offered a million bucks, I can't see Kendall Windham doing anything based on our meeting with him. He was polite and respectful but the guy seems to have moved on from the wrestling industry

Ole Anderson to be added to "unhealthier than Billy Graham"?

And I think that "Charges too much money" should be renamed to "Jasonized" or "Blaustein'd"

Finally, where does Perry Saturn fit?
Yea Ole and Kendall should be added. I am not sure where Perry Saturn fits in so I won't add him.
joeystylesfan wrote:You can probably add JBL and Brock to one of those lists...
I don't know about Brock but JBL can be added.

Will also look through Ken's list when I am able to.
Last edited by class316 on May 29th, 2010, 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
Sig
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Sig »

Why is this even a list, it's like Formato said, this is all conjecture.

Now we're to the point where we're just assuming that people with money won't do things... which makes this whole thread kind of ridiculous honestly.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Hollywood John Sig wrote:Why is this even a list, it's like Formato said, this is all conjecture.

Now we're to the point where we're just assuming that people with money won't do things... which makes this whole thread kind of ridiculous honestly.
How so? If that's what they told promoters that's the fact at least for now. I think the list is useful so we don't see polls that really won't do much.
Sig
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Sig »

class316 wrote:Well Terence said he heard that JBL didn't want to do it. But Brock I did not add.
ok, again then, like Formato said, quote them...

where are we getting the info on JBL and Brock from?
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Hollywood John Sig wrote:ok, again then, like Formato said, quote them...

where are we getting the info on JBL and Brock from?
Well Terence said he heard that JBL didn't want to do it. But Brock I did not add.
Ray D

Post by Ray D »

wewantflair wrote:As we've seen before with guests coming out of the woodwork after being told they didn't want to do shows or couldn't be found, I don't see the point in making a list like this based on total guesswork.
:maybe:
Ray D

Post by Ray D »

wewantflair wrote:
class316 wrote:
wewantflair wrote:As we've seen before with guests coming out of the woodwork after being told they didn't want to do shows or couldn't be found, I don't see the point in making a list like this based on total guesswork.
It's not guess work. It's based on what promoters have historically said.
Then quote them. We heard for a while that Billy Jack Haynes couldn't be found, then he was doing cons. Same with Matt Borne and Sim Snuka. Otherwise, this is just making shit up.
Jesse Barr was another I was told wanted nothing to do with wrestling and couldn't be found and we all know other wise. To me those can't be found and want nothing to do with wrestling quotes is bullshit in my book. Wrestlers can be found just have to look hard enough.
Ray D

Post by Ray D »

moondog wrote:It depends on the promoter too. I asked Greg to bring Adrian Street and Miss Linda to Charlotte. He said they had no interest. A few weeks later the were booked at K&S.
Yup.