Teresa Palmer, Ninja Turtle actors and more in NYC

This is the place to post reports from in-person meets!
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
Joresky

Teresa Palmer, Ninja Turtle actors and more in NYC

Post by Joresky »

Right after Wizard World me and class316 headed up to NYC to meet some more celebrities. We tried a couple of different spots but we had arrived too late. At one of the spots we spotted three celebrities but none of them stopped. We saw actress Meg Ryan and John Cougar Mellencamp together coming out of a building but neither would take a photo with any of us (there were only three of us waiting). :dislike: We also saw actor Will Arnett but by the time we noticed him he was already entering the building. Luckily for me, I already had a photo with Will but my friends were disappointed. Unfortunately our first night was a bust but I had high hopes for the day after.

We woke up early on Monday and headed to a spot to meet actress Alyssa Milano. I already had a perfect photo with her and didn’t have anything on me to get signed so I was just along for the ride. Alyssa arrived at the spot and had shades on so I didn’t bother getting another photo op since it would be a downgrade from what I already have. Next we went to another spot to meet famous author Stephen King. We waited for him to come out but we never saw him and we couldn’t spot a vehicle either unfortunately. :depressed: Its ashame we couldn’t meet him because this would have been a very cool score for me since King has much influence in the entertainment industry and hes an incredible author.
After this we were able to mooch a free breakfast at a local hotel which was nice. :mooch:
Right after that we headed to another spot in hopes of meeting actress Megan Fox. At this spot we end up meeting actors Jeremy Howard, Pete Ploszek, Noel Fisher and Alan Ritchson. :howcoolisthat: These actors play the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the upcoming film. I already had photos with Alan and Noel but I was super psyched to meet the other two actors. Since I was there I got another photo with Alan and Noel as well. They were all super nice and spoke to us for a couple minutes in addition to taking the photo ops. Also I wore my cool Ninja Turtles t-shirt so it made the photo ops that much cooler. We spotted Megan a few times but she wouldn’t stop for us. We even made small talk with the security guards and they seemed cool with us so we thought maybe we would have a chance to meet her before she left. Around 7 pm Megan was about to leave and we ask her for a photo but unfortunately she said “sorry” and wouldn’t stop for us. :angry14: :depressed: At this point we were super bummed because we wasted many many hours waiting for her and it looked somewhat promising for a while. Also on top of that many of my friends were successful in getting the photo op so I figured maybe I would have similar luck. Unfortunately that wasn’t the case on this day.

At this point it was later in the day but we tried to make the best of it. We tried to keep our heads up after the Megan Fox letdown and move on. We got to the next spot where we heard there were a lot of great names but the setup seemed pretty bad. :WHAT22: We attended this same event a year ago and they had barricades set up on the sidewalk right outside the event but unfortunately this year there were no barricades set up and they made us wait on the other side of the street. Nicole Ritchie came out and everyone crossed the street at once and hounded her for photos. She took a handful of photos and then rushed to her car. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to score a photo op. This seemed like such a bad setup that me and a couple of my friends decided to go to another spot where we thought most of the celebs would be after leaving here. Unfortunately, that proved to be a bad move since we heard we missed a few good names that actually went over to the crowd and greeted the fans. :depressed: We heard names like Linda Cardellini, Sophia Vergara and others were actually greeting some of the fans regardless of the bad setup. When we arrived at the other spot it seemed very quiet and that nothing was happening for a while but after about an hour or so we saw some celebrities arrive. I spotted actress Teresa Palmer who is in the movies Warm Bodies, I Am Number Four, Take Me Home Tonight and The Sorceror’s Apprentice. She took photos and signed for everyone who asked. :yes: She is super hot and Australian and I really enjoy her in everything I’ve seen her in so far so I was super happy to meet her. Actress Greta Gerwig (No Strings Attached) arrived and did photos with everyone who asked including me. :like: We spotted quite a few models… I got a photo with Victorias Secret model Lily Aldridge. Kate Upton was one of the last to arrive but unfortunately she didn’t stop for anyone. We ended up getting a few cool scores at the end but for the most part, I would consider the majority of this New York trip a failure because of all the huge misses. Teresa was an awesome score but everything else seemed subpar. Oh well, better luck next time.
Me and actress Teresa Palmer
Me and actress Teresa Palmer
phototeresapalmer.jpg (451.65 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
Me and actress Greta Gerwig
Me and actress Greta Gerwig
photogretagerwig.jpg (220.47 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
Me and Victorias Secret model Lily Aldridge
Me and Victorias Secret model Lily Aldridge
photolilyaldridge.jpg (45.72 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
Me and actors Noel Fisher and Pete Ploszek (Michaelangelo and Leonardo in the new TMNT movie)
Me and actors Noel Fisher and Pete Ploszek (Michaelangelo and Leonardo in the new TMNT movie)
photonoelfisherandpeteploszek.jpg (125.46 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
Me and actor Jeremy Howard (Donatello in the new TMNT movie)
Me and actor Jeremy Howard (Donatello in the new TMNT movie)
photojeremyhoward.jpg (558.77 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
Me and actor Alan Ritchson (Raphael in new TMNT movie)
Me and actor Alan Ritchson (Raphael in new TMNT movie)
photoalanritchson2.jpg (590.89 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
yosemitechris
Marked Out Master

Re: Teresa Palmer, Ninja Turtle actors and more in NYC

Post by yosemitechris »

so three of the turtles are going to be really tall and one of te turtles will be the runt of the group! haha where splinter?