Cold day to be meeting

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
mrira
Marked Out Master

Cold day to be meeting

Post by mrira » November 26th, 2013, 7:10 pm

When I heard Raw was coming to town yesterday, unfortunately, that diminished a bit when I heard the temp's would be in the upper 20's/Mid 30's. Anyway I arrived at the Hippo my normal time, but instead of standing outside like normal, I decided to just wait in my car & wait for them to walk by. First person who came up was Erik Rowan & since I only had a group shot with the Wyatt family I went for it, soon after Erik went into his car & went to pick of Bray Wyatt at the front of the hotel, so I didn't get a chance to get a solo with him. Next up was Antonio Cesaro & NXT Trainer Sara Del Ray, who I was surprised to see, so I got a photo with both (The Sara one does suck unfortunately). Next up came Booker T & just as I was about to get back in my car, Xavier Woods just got out of his car, so I got him. Next was Luke Harper who was very friendly, whow as then followed my Aksana (Had a photo with her as a blond) & Alicia Fox. Just as I was getting ready to pack it in I saw William Regal. People who I saw, but didn't approach were the Primetime Players, the Armstrong Brothers & Eva Marie (who was quickly guarded by security when some fans approached).

lanza218
Site Admin

Re: Cold day to be meeting

Post by lanza218 » November 26th, 2013, 7:13 pm

Ty for these. Awesome

djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida » November 26th, 2013, 7:40 pm

Sorry Ira but everyone of these should be a nominee for worst photo of the year.

Alicia looking great as ever though.
2017 Most Unique Photo Winner

:dj:

Murphy 3

Post by Murphy 3 » November 26th, 2013, 8:40 pm

I don't want to live in a world in which this is not Report of the Year.

oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master

Post by oldschoolwwwf » November 26th, 2013, 8:56 pm

I agree..report of the year