My 1st Non-Convention Wrestling Report of the Year!

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
heelorton79
Marked Out Master

My 1st Non-Convention Wrestling Report of the Year!

Post by heelorton79 » August 28th, 2017, 1:22 pm

This has been a very slow year for me in regards to WWE names. There are only a couple names left on the roster that I need, and only a handful of cruiserweights. Most of these photos were taken during SummerSlam week, which was a disappointment compared to the last two years. Even though I only wanted a few names to begin with, I was looking forward to meeting a small handful of wrestlers from NXT. Unfortunately for me, cancelled arrivals and way-too-early departures, as well as a busy schedule on my part, prevented me from getting all of them. To add to that, one of the last names on the roster I needed, Kalisto, did photos with the mask while I was elsewhere. Still, I was successful in crossing a few names of my list. The cruiserweights and Nigel McGuinness were as nice as can be and I was also able to get the Singh brothers team photo. I needed the Percy Watson combo, who signed my encyclopedia and posed. During that weekend, I also attended a live podcast with Bruce Prichard. This was actually very entertaining, as Bruce does some AMAZING impersonations of a ton of wrestlers, while telling some great stories. He also had the WWE lead writer for many years (working for them from 1999-2015), Brian Gewirtz, as well as "Billions" actor and comedian Dan Soder as guests. Soder does unbelievable impersonations of Randy Savage and Andre. I had Bruce sign two spots in the encyclopedia and took a photo with him. I already had a Brother Love gimmick photo, but not the no makeup pic. Due to his important role in WWE for many years, including the Attitude era, I opted for a shot with Gewirtz, but he was uncomfortable with the thought of me posting it, so I will not. A couple of these shots are repeats or upgrades, including a short-haired Rusev. Here are the photos...

Sunil & Samir Singh

Samir Singh

Rusev

Karl Anderson

Lince Dorado

Mustafa Ali

Ariya Daivari

Noam Dar

Cedric Alexander

Bruce Prichard

Trent Seven & Pete Dunne

Roderick Strong