The Office, Odenkirk, Whitford, Coon & More!!!

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
heelorton79
Marked Out Master

The Office, Odenkirk, Whitford, Coon & More!!!

Post by heelorton79 » September 5th, 2017, 5:29 pm

Just a quick report to showcase some recent gets...
I recently headed to a spot to help my friend get a photo with Tom Hanks. I was aware that there may be some other names there lurking around that I wanted. Most importantly was Zach Woods from "The Office". I try to collect names from this show and I thought Zach was hilarious in it. Not long after our arrival, I spotted him walking by (he is quite tall, so hard to miss). He was as nice as can be an posed for photos. Next, Tom Hanks appears with a sea of graphers nearby and does the photo for my friend and bounces...didn't sign one autograph. I already have a perfect shot with him, so no worries there. Not long after,we noticed an "old" Bob Odenkirk chatting with some people. He posed with anyone who asked. Then, we spotted Carrie Coon, who saw us looking and walked over to us! Such a sweet woman! On another occasion, Greg spotted "The West Wing" actor Bradley Whitford who was also friendly. I went for Celia Weston, an accomplished actress and one of the stars of the TV series "Alice". She also appeared in films like "Dead Man Walking", "Far From Heaven", "Hulk", and on TV shows such as "Modern Family" and "American Horror Story". Finally, as mentioned in my recent wrestling report, comedian and "Billions" actor Dan Soder took part in the live Bruce Prichard podcast, so we met him as well that day.
Here are the pictures:

Zach Woods

Bob Odenkirk

Carrie Coon

Bradley Whitford

Celia Weston

Dan Soder

Greg2600

Re: The Office, Odenkirk, Whitford, Coon & More!!!

Post by Greg2600 » September 5th, 2017, 6:01 pm

Nice stuff man! Need Carrie, hope to get her soon! Soder is the MAN!
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida » September 25th, 2017, 7:10 pm

Still need Woods dammit. One of the last mainstays on my list
:dj:

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » September 25th, 2017, 10:04 pm

Excellent stuff!! Whitford is a want of mine