A Batman, A Brady, A LOST Boy, The Blacklist & a Couple of Big Men!!!

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
heelorton79
Marked Out Master

A Batman, A Brady, A LOST Boy, The Blacklist & a Couple of Big Men!!!

Post by heelorton79 » September 21st, 2017, 2:42 am

A last minute text led me to Gotham for 2x Oscar winner Ben Affleck. Although I had only gone for him once in the past, Ben used to be easily accessible and stop for fans quite frequently. However, more recently, this Batman has been using the batcave more often, as garages have been used and he has become much harder to score a photo with. The last time I tried for him, a wave was all we got. This time, when Ben arrived, he did stop, and signed a couple of items as well as took about five pics (one being with a tourist). It is clear that this guy gets mobbed pretty often, so I am pretty happy I got this out of the way. In fact, this was the fourth Batman I got this year (after Keaton, Bale & Kilmer). Immediately after this, about a block down, we ran into a great random for me..from "The Blacklist", Harry Lennix, who was just walking! I love this show, and needed this guy. He was extremely nice, making small talk with us and taking photos with my friends and I.
Recently, at Steel City Con, I met three of The Brady Kids, and have been on a search for the other three. Well, not long after, I learned of an event that Eve Plumb was attending, so i made my way over there. She was very nice, but maybe a little surprised that I recognized her. She seems like her personality may be similar to that of Jan, her Brady character. We sent a police officer over there to take a photo with her afterwards, as well! Also at this event was "Sex & The City's" Mr. Big himself, Chris Noth. I already had a pic with him, where he pretty much looks miserable, and he is known for being tough for the photo. My friend really wanted it though, so of course we tried. Surprisingly, he was pleasant and posed with both of us, no problem.
Another Mr. Big of sorts randomly showed up different event...retired NBA star Charles Smith. I was honestly not too familiar with him, but took the photo with all 6'10'' of him.
Finally, as a major addition to my "LOST" collection, I got the photo with actor and rapper, Malcolm David Kelley. He played Walt on the series, and I had been trying to get this name for some time now. I went to one event I knew he would be at, but we waited..and waited, but he didn't show. Apparently, he was shooting late, and arrived to the event not long after I left. When I became aware he was leaving NY and not sure when he would return, I attempted one more spot and succeeded this time...cool dude!
Here are the photos...
Ben Affleck

Harry Lennix

Malcolm David Kelley

Eve Plumb

Chris Noth

Charles Smith

WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: A Batman, A Brady, A LOST Boy, The Blacklist & a Couple of Big Men!!!

Post by WOODMO » September 21st, 2017, 7:33 am

Excellent stuff!!! Nice job on Ben and Charles Smith is someone I see places but never yet bothered asking.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » September 21st, 2017, 8:38 am

Great ones. Eve shows up all the time! Smiling Chris Noth could be photo of the year! Harry Lennix is a big Matrix name for me, and yeah wish our initial plan for "Walt" had worked out.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

Joresky

Post by Joresky » September 21st, 2017, 8:50 am

Awesome pics as always.. great Ben shot! I still need Lennix

16times
Marked Out King

Post by 16times » September 21st, 2017, 1:50 pm

Great catch with Eve Plumb. She seems nice enough, but as far as I know, she's done zero conventions and plans to keep it that way. I need her as she and her brother "Peter" are the only two Brady kids I'm lacking.
"Every time you score a photo op, an angel gets his wings!"

crowbar
Marked Out King

Post by crowbar » September 21st, 2017, 1:57 pm

Nice... is that a shiner on Ben or is that makeup for a movie shoot or something?

heelorton79
Marked Out Master

Post by heelorton79 » September 22nd, 2017, 2:10 pm

crowbar wrote:
September 21st, 2017, 1:57 pm
Nice... is that a shiner on Ben or is that makeup for a movie shoot or something?
I heard Garner roughed him up. :punches:

djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida » September 25th, 2017, 7:09 pm

Harry is one of the nicest guys. Don't think I've ever seen him not stop.
:dj: