Coulier, Dame Judi, Izzard, Adlon, Roth, Heaton - NYC Mid-September Meets

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
Greg2600

Coulier, Dame Judi, Izzard, Adlon, Roth, Heaton - NYC Mid-September Meets

Post by Greg2600 » September 25th, 2017, 4:13 pm

The week began with by taking an afternoon crack at a few British legends, comedian/actor Eddie Izzard, and Dame Judi Dench. Heel Orton and a few others were there too. Heard Dench is not a fan of flash photography, so being a daytime spot was better for us. She signed and did photos for all who asked, “what an honor” I told her. As a Bond fan, it certainly was! Eddie Izzard stopped as well.

I then attempted to wait for the Full House cast to arrive into town, but they didn’t use their regular spot it seemed due to the UN and increased security. That forced me to try a lunch run at a mess of a spot we all know. I couldn’t do way in though, when most of them stopped. I was hoping for a better Candace shot, but she and Andrea Barber did nothing leaving, while Jodie stopped for all (didn’t need her). My main want was the photo with Dave Coulier though, who shockingly didn’t stop leaving. Since everyone else was concerned with the others, I ran around them and got Dave before he got into his car. He said “absolutely no problem.”

The next adventure was after work with Lanza. We went downtown for the exits to a podcast with Pamela Adlon, longtime want of ours, from King of the Hill and Californication. The show was hosted by radio legend, my favorite ever on the airwaves, Mr. Ron Bennington, and his newish co-host, daughter Gail. Pamela did our photos no problem, and I also got to chat with the B’s and got a group photo.

We scooted over to a spot for The Leftovers actress Carrie Coon, who arrived and was super nice. I told her she was robbed of that Emmy award, which she thanked me for. Unfortunately, some other moron, who knew her personally, rudely butted into our conversation and photobombed me (removed EFF that guy), etc. He was overexcited; I get it, but come on.

We walked over to a common spot, where we saw RazaNY waiting, and chatted. While there, I spotted Stranger Things star Charlie Heaton walking by, and stopped him. He was a bit apprehensive but did my photo! Too bad I didn’t have my 11x14 with me, although I doubt he’d have signed it there. He had to be arm twisted to do two other pics though up the block.

After these successes, Lanza departed, while I stayed after seeing Mike Colter (Luke Cage) go in. This was pretty stupid of me, as I knew of a spot with Emma Stone that I should have gone to. Colter exited and we exchanged pleasantries but he wouldn’t do the photo. I’ll tell you one thing, he’s FAR down my RICC list, that’s for sure.

I made one last lunch run to the madhouse for English actor Tim Roth, who’s appeared fabulously in several Tarantino films. Roth arrived early but wouldn’t stop. The next guest was Cat Stevens/Yusuf Islam, who blanked but drew tons of music graphers. Roth exited and pretty much went down the line. He sort of skipped me and the guy next to me, but that guy kept bugging him and he stopped signing and did our photos.

The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Re: Coulier, Dame Judi, Izzard, Adlon, Roth, Heaton - NYC Mid-September Meets

Post by djknightrida » September 25th, 2017, 7:06 pm

Judi shot is great!
:dj:

Joresky

Post by Joresky » September 26th, 2017, 9:06 am

Wow awesome stuff!! Lots of great pics here with celebs I need

crowbar
Marked Out King

Post by crowbar » September 26th, 2017, 9:28 am

Nice, love Roth's expression of "just take it already"

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » September 26th, 2017, 12:43 pm

That Lowe's in the Judi shot is where I piss, crap, and wash up when sleeping in Manhattan :deadd:
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » September 26th, 2017, 12:48 pm

class316 wrote:
September 26th, 2017, 12:43 pm
That Lowe's in the Judi shot is where I piss, crap, and wash up when sleeping in Manhattan :deadd:
I pissed there prior to zEEEE OPPPP!
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

heelorton79
Marked Out Master

Post by heelorton79 » September 29th, 2017, 12:01 pm

Nice! Still want Roth, Coulier and Adlon.