my WWE experiences for the past few months including one crashing my wedding!!

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
Lasskicker

my WWE experiences for the past few months including one crashing my wedding!!

Post by Lasskicker » December 20th, 2017, 5:10 pm

A crazy last few months for me. I will start off with getting my NXT TAKEOVER VIP photos. This was a cool experience. Included for 499 was a suite for the show, getting to roam on the stage before the show, food and drinks and during the show NXT stars stopped by the suite for photos/autos and to chat. So happy with all the names that came up. They were all really nice and getting to see the ICONIC duo again was the best. They were super excited seeing my fan made ICONIC shirt. Peyton Royce remembers me from previous meetings so getting the chance to spend more than 45 seconds with her was great. They signed as many items as you wanted which was also great. It was fun watching the wrestlers be fans too and react to the show with us.

here are the pics!

Was an awesome group to get. Would definitely do that again!

Also got the chance to see Bayley who did a free signing at the Nintendo store. It was a great signing since they didn't rush you and she signed as many things as you had. The next day I got to see Asuka in Advenutreland Store too. Asuka was very nice as well.

Alexa Bliss was at IPLAY America. Another great event there. I had a photo only and was in the back and it was nice that by then it wasn't really rushed at all. Alexa is a big Disney fan too and I was able to show her some of my disney wedding photos since she had asked how it went.

Next up was ACE COMIC CON which was a disaster. It was the worst run con I ever attended. Luckily I got everything I wanted but what a mess. I got some money back since I didn't get any VIP perks for my Undertaker packages. They literally made me wait with the GA people on his lines. Surprising how poor it was handled considering they have some people who have experience with Wizard World. Undertaker was quiet but greeted everyone. Bella Twins were great as usual and Nikki was so sweet when she saw I had birdieebee clothing on she got up from behind the table and gave me a big hug.

Next up was a recent WWE VIP experience. Love doing these. The downside is you never know who you will get but they are so much fun. The VIP was great. We got Charlotte/Nakamura and Styles. After you do alot of these they keep you around so you can get to meet someone else. So in the end I got Rusev too who I really needed to get. They were all great. The best part is you can get as many autographs as you would want and they take the time with everyone.

Now about my wedding....I got married in Disney World 11/11/17. It was awesome. I got to do Becky Lynch's entrance as my wedding reception intro. And Becky herself sent me a personal video. I couldn't believe it when I got it. Here it is if you want to check it out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbXJqcIgi5t ... erlasskick

So during my dessert party in Epcot a security guard comes down and says who is the wrestling fan. We didn't know why he then just pointed to go up. We ran up and KEVIN OWENS IS THERE. It was insane. I had left a comment on his instagram to him the day before when I saw he was in Orlando and jokingly said stop by my dessert party. He actually shocked us all and showed up. He was with his family so couldn't stay long but talked to us a few minutes and took photos with us. It was an insane way to end the day. The next night in Magic Kingdom I even ran into him and he again was so nice asking if we had a great day. It was funny because Orton saw the tweet about him stopping and it turned into a back and forth with them on twitter. And there were reports how the wedding got back to the tour over in Europe because he was sent home with Zayn during this time. Even during the VIP Styles knew about the whole thing and we didn't even mention it. Best day ever made even better thanks to Owens and Becky. I have to wait another 4 weeks for the pro photo op but here are some shots for now.

Here are some autographs during the time too

Doll set signed by Nattie and the Bellas

Yankees photo signed by Strowman/Bliss/Cass

Wrestlemania 32 poster

Wrestlemania 33 poster

Wall of photos I have taken at shows that I have had signed

Photo from someone that was personalized from Alexa

:)

WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: my WWE experiences for the past few months including one crashing my wedding!!

Post by WOODMO » December 20th, 2017, 6:30 pm

Some excellent stuff!! Congrats on the marriage and some nominees in here for photo of the year

billybatson22
Marking Out Amateur

Re: my WWE experiences for the past few months including one crashing my wedding!!

Post by billybatson22 » December 20th, 2017, 6:40 pm

These pics (and this report) are AWESOME!

Let me also add I have met the Lasskicker at a few of these events now (most recently at iPlay for Alexa Bliss) and forget the WWE Superstars...SHE herself is one of THE nicest people you will ever meet! She was such a big help via Twitter before I took my son to his first WWE VIP at MSG!

Happy Holidays to everyone on the MarkedOut forum!

Bud White
Marking Out Amateur

Post by Bud White » December 20th, 2017, 7:43 pm

First off, Congrats on the wedding!!’

Next, my wife and I are both Disney geeks, got back last week.

Last, holy shit that was you?!?! I was reading about the Owens thing at Disney, that’s fucking rad, good for you guys.

Also, if your Taker graphs were from Ace, there the best I’ve seen. Looked like he used a shitty silver on a bunch.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » December 20th, 2017, 8:17 pm

Yeah the Owens thing was all over the net. Very cool moment!!

flarrow17
Marking Out Amateur

Post by flarrow17 » December 21st, 2017, 3:14 am

Awesome report and congrats on the wedding! Those are some really great stories and so cool of Becky and Owens!

mrira
Marked Out King

Post by mrira » December 21st, 2017, 6:17 am

Really awesome stuff, KO seems like such an awesome guy

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » December 21st, 2017, 10:01 am

Super report, and welcome to the celebrities at a weddings club! I had Dan Aykroyd at my cousin's and Lanza literally booked the Fink for his, ha ha!
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

MrTonyRuben
Marked Out Pro

Post by MrTonyRuben » December 21st, 2017, 10:27 am

Firstly, congratulations on the wedding! And wow, all these photos are amazing!

mikeyicon
Marked Out Pro

Post by mikeyicon » December 21st, 2017, 11:59 am

Your husband better appreciate how awesome his new wife is. :) Awesome story. Congrats on the wedding and an experience that can't be duplicated. :)

Anthony18
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Anthony18 » December 21st, 2017, 1:11 pm

Great stuff, congratulations on getting married, and you're very pretty!

Lasskicker

Post by Lasskicker » December 21st, 2017, 1:36 pm

WOODMO wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 6:30 pm
Some excellent stuff!! Congrats on the marriage and some nominees in here for photo of the year
Thank you! I can't wait for my Owens photo from the wedding photographer. It will be cool to have him sign it one day.

billybatson22 wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 6:40 pm
These pics (and this report) are AWESOME!

Let me also add I have met the Lasskicker at a few of these events now (most recently at iPlay for Alexa Bliss) and forget the WWE Superstars...SHE herself is one of THE nicest people you will ever meet! She was such a big help via Twitter before I took my son to his first WWE VIP at MSG!

Happy Holidays to everyone on the MarkedOut forum!
Thank you. Merry Christmas to your family. :)

Bud White wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 7:43 pm
First off, Congrats on the wedding!!’

Next, my wife and I are both Disney geeks, got back last week.

Last, holy shit that was you?!?! I was reading about the Owens thing at Disney, that’s fucking rad, good for you guys.

Also, if your Taker graphs were from Ace, there the best I’ve seen. Looked like he used a shitty silver on a bunch.
Lol yeah all my money goes to WWE or Disney. And yes they were from ACE. Good thing he didn't mess up my posters lol.

flarrow17 wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 3:14 am
Awesome report and congrats on the wedding! Those are some really great stories and so cool of Becky and Owens!
Thank you! I really just check out reports on here alot but just wanted to say your cast photos for Arrow and Flash are the greatest.

mrira wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 6:17 am
Really awesome stuff, KO seems like such an awesome guy
His wife was there too she is super nice. It was great how he also broke his heel mode at the house show on Monday to acknowledge me when he saw me.
Greg2600 wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 10:01 am
Super report, and welcome to the celebrities at a weddings club! I had Dan Aykroyd at my cousin's and Lanza literally booked the Fink for his, ha ha!
Wow that is cool. Lol I asked Mike Rome the current WWE announcer if he would come do the intro because he loves Disney and is in Orlando and he messaged back saying he would have loved to but he was on tour overseas. It is nice to see how cool they are outside the ring.
MrTonyRuben wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 10:27 am
Firstly, congratulations on the wedding! And wow, all these photos are amazing!
Thanks!!
mikeyicon wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 11:59 am
Your husband better appreciate how awesome his new wife is. :) Awesome story. Congrats on the wedding and an experience that can't be duplicated. :)
Thanks! That is for sure. Between the Becky Lynch video and Kevin Owens and being married in Disney. I am not sure how it could have been any better.
Anthony18 wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 1:11 pm
Great stuff, congratulations on getting married, and you're very pretty!
Thank you!!

oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master

Post by oldschoolwwwf » December 21st, 2017, 1:57 pm

wow, one of the best reports of the year and I barely follow wrestling anymore...no clue who those nxt guys are without you listing their names haha- but those posters are amazing! congrats on the wedding!