ICW's Blood Runs Cold

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
ICW
Marked Out Master

ICW's Blood Runs Cold

Post by ICW » January 14th, 2018, 11:52 am

I missed out on Glacier at the previous Big Event because of the infamous Wedding but the stars aligned this time around. Jenna's mom was hosting a family get together on Saturday and, luckily for me, she lives about 10 minutes away from the Dutchess Marketplace -- where Glacier was appearing!

The signing was from 11-1 and I got there just before 12. If you've never been to this place, it's a gigantic in-door flea market that sells everything you could imagine. Unfortunately, most of it is old crap that's outlived its usefulness; however, you'll occasionally find some diamonds in the rough.

Anyways, I walked to the Collector's Realm section and there was Glaicer in full gimmick and only a one person waiting in line. The combo was $15 and, I have to say, Glacier was probably one of the nicest wrestlers I've ever met. He showed me a photo on his phone of Goldberg getting him up in an airplane spin and the last convention they did together.

He took two photo ops with me: one without the mask and one with it. Awesome.

I overheard Glacier telling the fan in front of me that he's not a fan of the current product, he hates that wrestling is a monopoly, he wasn't a fan of the Attitude era and is happy wrestling is passed it, and thinks WWE needs some competition.

Autograph:
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: ICW's Blood Runs Cold

Post by WOODMO » January 14th, 2018, 12:39 pm

Excellent stuff man!

Glacier is a great guy, back in the day MarkedOut.com used to have vendor tables at some of the wrestling conventions like LOTR and Signamania. At one particular Signamania we were at a table right next to Glacier's and he actually entered a raffle we were having for some free autograph and I just remember him being very friendly and cool.

Anthony18
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Anthony18 » January 14th, 2018, 2:16 pm

I should have met him at the last Big Event.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » January 14th, 2018, 2:31 pm

WOODMO wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 12:39 pm
Excellent stuff man!

Glacier is a great guy, back in the day MarkedOut.com used to have vendor tables at some of the wrestling conventions like LOTR and Signamania. At one particular Signamania we were at a table right next to Glacier's and he actually entered a raffle we were having for some free autograph and I just remember him being very friendly and cool.
Where are the flashback photos???
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

hack87
Full Fledged Mark

Post by hack87 » January 14th, 2018, 3:30 pm

Very cool. I met Glacier at one of the NWA Legends events. Really nice guy. I've been to that flea market venue a couple of times. Once was to meet Shawn Michaels and Kelly Kelly. The other time I met Bill Goldberg and some others at a convention there.

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » January 15th, 2018, 1:37 pm

Glacier was always cool. When I first met him at Legends of the Ring he liked the photo I had him sign so much so he gave me his email address and I sent it to him. HCIT!

That time I got him non-suited but then got a suited one at Signamania.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/