A Short and Devastating Report with Rose McGowan

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
overthetop17
Marked Out Pro

Re: A Short and Devastating Report with Rose McGowan

Post by overthetop17 » February 4th, 2018, 1:22 pm

You’re totally justified in being upset about this. Don’t listen to OTT, he does this kind of thing for reaction.
Huh? She just did Monster-Mania....I have no knowledge of street stuff but she was at a freakin convention...don't get much easier than that.

overthetop17
Marked Out Pro

Post by overthetop17 » February 4th, 2018, 1:30 pm

so unless you plan on spilling some secrets
Good luck these guys are more guarded than Fort Knox, you have a better chance of Christ returning tomorrow morning....however...one of them may throw you a bone. :hahaaa: :hah: :hahahanx:

AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe » February 4th, 2018, 1:37 pm

You have every right to be concerned, but on the bright side, I do think she'll eventually take con bookings again. The book tour was ONLY these Q&A reading things, so after one went bad, I can see her not wanting to do that so quick. But cons are more "controlled", with people paying admission and having to stand in line, so it's less likely that some idiot is going to spend $30 to get in the door, then wait a half hour in her line, just to heckle her about some social issue.

I think she'll go the con route again down the road.

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » February 4th, 2018, 3:05 pm

You're new at this. So let me tell you that your first mistake is using a photo as a camera.

That being said, the photo op is valid it's just so bad you need to go for her all over again. Now if you could add it to flickr and post her here I'll add it as a candidate for worst photo op of 2018.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

Btvsp3
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Btvsp3 » February 4th, 2018, 3:38 pm

class316 wrote:
February 4th, 2018, 3:05 pm
You're new at this. So let me tell you that your first mistake is using a photo as a camera.
I have considered looking into getting a digital camera for this, but the Live Photo’s on my iPhone usually allows me to choose the best frame from an otherwise blurry photo to fix it, this one time it has failed me.
overthetop17 wrote:
February 4th, 2018, 1:22 pm
You’re totally justified in being upset about this. Don’t listen to OTT, he does this kind of thing for reaction.
Huh? She just did Monster-Mania....I have no knowledge of street stuff but she was at a freakin convention...don't get much easier than that.
While that is true, she was at the Monster Mania in Maryland. I don’t have the means to have traveled there. Since the Weinstein story broke shes not the same person. And while I hope she does more cons, her increasingly erratic behavior has me unsure she wants to do anymore.
Follow me on Instagram: StevenLesser

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » February 4th, 2018, 3:49 pm

Yeah I'd never drive to Maryland for MM, so I'm with you there man.

overthetop17
Marked Out Pro

Post by overthetop17 » February 4th, 2018, 4:20 pm

While that is true, she was at the Monster Mania in Maryland. I don’t have the means to have traveled there.
Totally understand :like:

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » February 4th, 2018, 4:23 pm

I was at that monster and didn't get her as she was only doing pro ops.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira » February 4th, 2018, 5:08 pm

Btvsp3 wrote:
February 4th, 2018, 3:38 pm
class316 wrote:
February 4th, 2018, 3:05 pm
I have considered looking into getting a digital camera for this, but the Live Photo’s on my iPhone usually allows me to choose the best frame from an otherwise blurry
I know where you're coming from as I usually use my iPhone for photos on the street. Hopefully if this Charmed reboot happens it will get her out doing conventions or more interviews.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » February 4th, 2018, 8:21 pm

mrira wrote:
February 4th, 2018, 5:08 pm
I know where you're coming from as I usually use my iPhone for photos on the street. Hopefully if this Charmed reboot happens it will get her out doing conventions or more interviews.
Except Rose told off Alyssa Milano, and Holly Marie Combs already blasted the reboot!

Btvsp3
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Btvsp3 » February 4th, 2018, 8:55 pm

Greg2600 wrote:
February 4th, 2018, 8:21 pm
mrira wrote:
February 4th, 2018, 5:08 pm
Except Rose told off Alyssa Milano, and Holly Marie Combs already blasted the reboot!
My hopes of a Charmed reunion are gone. Shannen and Holly had a falling out and now Rose and Alyssa are fueding. It’s unfortunate because like last year they all said they’d do it.
Follow me on Instagram: StevenLesser

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » February 4th, 2018, 9:20 pm

Shannon and Holly did a Steel City Con, which was the last con Shannon did to date. I got her there.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » February 4th, 2018, 9:27 pm

All of these women should be EATING from cons. Group ops. Tours. They’re the ideal people career wise just pettiness prevents. And I say that only needing Shannon. It’s just common sense.

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » February 4th, 2018, 9:32 pm

WOODMO wrote:
February 4th, 2018, 9:27 pm
All of these women should be EATING from cons. Group ops. Tours. They’re the ideal people career wise just pettiness prevents. And I say that only needing Shannon. It’s just common sense.
I need none but I agree with you. All the money they could be making it's just baffling they don't.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » February 4th, 2018, 10:57 pm

WOODMO wrote:
February 4th, 2018, 9:27 pm
Doherty obv just got through cancer treatment, and is filming stuff again. Alyssa doesn't need the money, she makes a boatload on sports team licensing on women's apparel.
Btvsp3 wrote:
February 4th, 2018, 8:55 pm
My hopes of a Charmed reunion are gone. Shannen and Holly had a falling out and now Rose and Alyssa are fueding. It’s unfortunate because like last year they all said they’d do it.
Wow, probably better chance for that Charles in Charge reunion!