I just saw Mark Henry at work today

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
Anthony18
Marking Out Amateur

I just saw Mark Henry at work today

Post by Anthony18 » February 13th, 2018, 1:44 pm

I work at HBO. I was getting out of the elevator and he was about to go in with two other guys. I said "hey Mark Henry!" He smiled and said how are you brother? Just as his elevator was about to go up I said "big fan of wwe" he smiled again and said that's awesome. Unfortunately I did not get a pic with him. Maybe I will later as I'm still at work and he may be around still. The Andre the Giant documentary will be out soon so my guess is he is here to be interviewed for that? I wonder if any of the McMahons will show up in the next couple of months?

mrira
Marked Out Master

Re: I just saw Mark Henry at work today

Post by mrira » February 13th, 2018, 6:13 pm

Sam Roberts posted on Facebook that he saw an advanced screening of the documentary today. Could Mark have been in the building for that?

Anthony18
Marking Out Amateur

Re: I just saw Mark Henry at work today

Post by Anthony18 » February 13th, 2018, 8:21 pm

Another co-worker who met Mark said he was in a room with a theater so maybe he was watching it there. If Adam Roberts was there i didn't see him.