Meeting Dan Fogler

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
Marked Out King

Meeting Dan Fogler

Post by mrira » February 21st, 2018, 8:26 am

I was getting ready to run to the mall with Jen when I got a message from :greg: telling me about Dan Fogler from "Fantastic Beasts..." doing a comic book signing in Brooklyn, since I enjoyed the movie & also enjoyed his movie "Balls of Fury" I figured I'd go. As Jen & I headed out to the mall I brought the signing up to her & since she liked Fantastic Beasts we decided to go. It took us a little less then an hour from the mall to get the the spot in Brooklyn where the signing was going to take place. I found free parking on the street & we headed inside the the store. To our amazement the store was empty & we walked right up to Dan. The deal for the signing was for $20 you got a graphic novel, comic books & a DVD of the movie the comic was based on & when you include the photo it turns into a fantastic deal. Dan was very friendly & talked to you for a while.

Re: Meeting Dan Fogler

Post by Greg2600 » February 22nd, 2018, 9:29 am

Your Welcome. I blasted it as much as I could, and was kind of sad so few people showed up.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast :

Marked Out Pro

Re: Meeting Dan Fogler

Post by Gumby » March 9th, 2018, 3:05 am

Awesome stuff, Ira, and man, talk about bang for your $20 bucks.
kind of sad so few people showed up.
Agreed. It's a shame because Fogler is incredibly talented. He's great on The Goldbergs and it's a damn crime his Sam Kinison biopic was never made. You can find a test clip of it on youtube.