It's not a Tumor, just a top want!

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
lanza218
Site Admin

It's not a Tumor, just a top want!

Post by lanza218 » March 8th, 2018, 11:06 pm

As reported earlier, Last weekend was able to knock out a top want, and then some. Here is some back story for those who care to read. Me and Greg were scheduled for a friday night flight, weather changed that, we could have switched to sat morning, but fear of that getting cancelled forced us to rent a car. Big thanks for greg for being quick on his feet with getting all the odds and ends together. Stressed and agravated greg picked me up from the bus stop, and away we go. Rain, sleet, trees, wires, etc etc. u name it, greg handled himself great. Once out of PA, ride was smooth, and i did the rest of the way. checked in at 2am, Die Hard 2 was on, fell asleep on that and wit only 3 hour sleep, day begin.

Orignially planned on wearing my custom slacks from Thailand but one problem, as I got in the car, the split....right down the seam, after we checked out of the room so had to change in the back seat of the car, now basically fuming. met up with the guys and yada yada yada time to meet Arnie. literally took 5 seconds but very happy with the pro pic

Image18ICA0091(1) by Lanza218, on Flickr

Grabbed a pic with American Gladiator Gold, Tonya Knight, since I am a sucker for any of those guys and actually one of the nicest guys around American Ninja Warrior host and 2017 Celebrity Apprentice Winner Matt Iserman, worth all the hassle and stress, flew home sat night, to no power and thats about it!

ImageIMG_2117 by Lanza218, on Flickr

AJLe
Marked Out Master

Re: It's not a Tumor, just a top want!

Post by AJLe » March 8th, 2018, 11:19 pm

Photo turned out great. Good stuff.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » March 10th, 2018, 2:00 pm

Excellent stuff!

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » March 10th, 2018, 2:09 pm

When Lanza got in the car and screamed I SPLIT MY PANTS, I thought he said shit my pants...
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » March 10th, 2018, 2:16 pm

Vell i almost did once i found zeee splitter!!!!

16times
Marked Out King

Post by 16times » March 10th, 2018, 4:56 pm

Interesting to see the two of you side by side. Arnold's whole image is that he's the big guy, but clearly, you're the same height as him. Hit the gym and you too can be the next Conan...
"Every time you score a photo op, an angel gets his wings!"