JOresky's New York City Rackfest Week 2018 Day 3

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
Joresky

JOresky's New York City Rackfest Week 2018 Day 3

Post by Joresky » May 24th, 2018, 12:30 pm

Day three of my New York City rackfest week (Tuesday) was very productive. The weather wasn't the greatest on this particular day.. it rained for most of the day and at times the rain was pretty bad but luckily for me the spot I was at had an awning where I could keep dry and score photo ops at the same time so it didn't affect me too much. I scored loads of fresh ops at this spot and some repeats.

Celebrities that I got photos with at this spot include Michael Fishman (DJ Conner in TVs Roseanne.. fresh), Lecy Goranson (Becky Conner in TVs Roseanne.. update), John Ross Bowie (Barry Kripke in TVs Big Bang Theory.. fresh), Roselyn Sanchez (Isabella in Rush Hour 2.. fresh), AJ Michalka (Super 8, TVs The Goldbergs.. fresh), Freddie Highmore (Charlie in Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Bates Motel.. fresh), Romany Malco (Jay in The 40 Year Old Virgin, TVs Weeds.. fresh), Britt Robertson (Tomorrowland, The Longest Ride.. update), Chris Harrison (TVs The Bachelor.. update), Christina Ochoa (Renn Randall in TVs Animal Kingdom.. fresh), Maia Mitchell (Callie Jacob in TVs The Fosters.. fresh), Chloe Bailey (Jazz Forster in TVs Grownish.. fresh), Jaina Lee Ortiz (TVs Rosewood.. update), Cierra Ramirez (The Fosters.. fresh but blurry), Richard Schiff (Man of Steel.. update), Michael Cudlitz (Abraham in TVs The Walking Dead... update), Francia Raisa (Anna Torres in TVs Grownish.. fresh), Denyse Tontz (Paloma in TVs Grand Hotel.. fresh), Janel Parrish (Pretty Little Liars...fresh but blurry), Trevor Jackson (Aaron Jackson in TVs Grownish, Youngblood Priest in Superfly.. fresh), Taran Killam (formerly of TVs SNL, update), Wendy Raquel Robinson (Mrs P in TVs Grand Hotel.. fresh), Chris Warren Jr (fresh), Bryan Craig (Javi in TVs Grand Hotel.. fresh), Eline Powell (Ryn in TVs Siren.. update), Lincoln Younes (Danny in TVs Grand Hotel... fresh), Jack Falahee (Connor Walsh in TVs How to Get Away with Murder.. fresh), Nicholas Gonzalez (Dante Ramon/Rupture in TVs The Flash.. fresh), Stephanie Szostak (Brandt in Iron Man 3, Julia in RIPD.. fresh), Christina Marie Moses (Keelin in TVs The Originals.. update) and Alex Roe (Forever My Girl, TVs Siren.. update). I saw Roseanne Barr and John Goodman from TVs Roseanne but I didn't get them. Roseanne didn't stop (but I already have a photo with her from many years ago) and John Goodman did stop but he had shades on and I already have multiple combos from him so I passed since he had shades on. I saw the leads from the new Marvel TV show Cloak and Dagger (Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph) but they didn't stop and I saw actor Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Killer Croc from Suicide Squad) but unfortunately he didn't stop either and I needed him.

Around mid evening I decided to take a dinner break and leave the spot to grab a quick bite. This turned out to be great timing because I didn't miss that much and when I returned to the spot I went to the front of the building instead of the back because this is where everybody was waiting now. It looked like celebrities were now using the front door instead of the back for some reason. I scored photos with Demian Bichir (Lope in Alien Covenant, Bob in The Hateful Eight.. fresh), Nathan Fillion (TV Firefly, Serenity, Castle.. update), Jeff Garlin (TVs The Goldbergs...update), Tyler James Williams (Everybody Hates Chris, TVs The Walking Dead.. update) and Isaiah Mustafa (Luke Garroway in TVs Shadowhunters, Old Spice commercials.. update) in the front. At this point I went back to my airbnb to get some rest. Tuesday was one of my more successful days of my trip so it was definitely worth my time and effort.
photomichaelfishman.jpg
Me and actor Michael Fishman
photolecygoranson.jpg
Me and actress Lecy Goranson
photojohnrossbowie.jpg
Me and actor John Ross Bowie
photoromanymalco.jpg
Me and actor Romany Malco
photoroselynsanchez.jpg
Me and actress Roselyn Sanchez
photofreddiehighmore.jpg
Me and actor Freddie Highmore
photodemianbichir.jpg
Me and actor Demian Bichir
photoajmichalka.jpg
Me and actress AJ Michalka
photobrittrobertson.jpg
Me and actress Britt Robertson
photobrittrobertson2.jpg
Me and actress Britt Robertson
photonicholasgonzalez.jpg
Me and actor Nicholas Gonzalez
photonathanfillion.jpg
Me and actor Nathan Fillion
Attachments
photowendyraquelrobinson.jpg
Me and actress Wendy Raquel Robinson
phototylerjameswilliams.jpg
Me and actor Tyler James Williams
phototrevorjackson.jpg
Me and actor Trevor Jackson
phototarankillam.jpg
Me and actor Taran Killam
photostephanieszostak.jpg
Me and actress Stephanie Szostak
photorichardschiff.jpg
Me and actor Richard Schiff
photomichaelcudlitz.jpg
Me and actor Michael Cudlitz
photomaiamitchell.jpg
Me and actress Maia Mitchell
photolincolnyounes.jpg
Me and actor Lincoln Younes
photojeffgarlin.jpg
Me and actor Jeff Garlin
photojanelparrish.jpg
Me and actress Janel Parrish
photojainaleeortiz.jpg
Me and actress Jaina Lee Ortiz
photojackfalahee.jpg
Me and actor Jack Falahee
photoisaiahmustafa.jpg
Me and actor Isaiah Mustafa
photofranciaraisa.jpg
Me and actress Francia Raisa
photoelinepowell.jpg
Me and actress Eline Powell
photodenysetontz.jpg
Me and actress Denyse Tontz
photocierraramirez.jpg
Me and actress Cierra Ramirez
photochriswarrenjr.jpg
Me and actor Chris Warren Jr
photochristinaochoa.jpg
Me and actress Christina Ochoa
photochristinamariemoses.jpg
Me and actress Christina Marie Moses
photochrisharrison.jpg
Me and actor Chris Harrison (TVs The Bachelor)
photochloebailey.jpg
Me and actress Chloe Bailey
photobryancraig.jpg
Me and actor Bryan Craig
photoalexroe.jpg
Me and actor Alex Roe

Greg2600

Re: JOresky's New York City Rackfest Week 2018 Day 3

Post by Greg2600 » May 24th, 2018, 2:36 pm

Hated this spot. Beyond that period where they all went out, it was pretty bad. Two sides to cover is of course, next to impossible.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » May 24th, 2018, 4:10 pm

Good hauls but really some of ur "updates" are worse pics than what u already have

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » May 27th, 2018, 11:28 am

Some great stuff with the people from Roseanne, Grown-ish, and of course Freddie Highmore.