JOresky's New York City Rackfest Week 2018 Day 4

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
Joresky

JOresky's New York City Rackfest Week 2018 Day 4

Post by Joresky » May 25th, 2018, 12:15 pm

Day four of my day (Wednesday) was decent but I feel could have been better if it didn't rain so much. The rain really put a damper on things. I went to my first spot for actors from Turner broadcasting. I did really well at this spot last year but last year the weather was perfect and this year it was pouring rain. I arrived a little later than I should have and missed director Patty Jenkins (Wonder Woman 2) who I hear did some pics. There were names I needed at this spot including Tom Everett Scott, Dakota Fanning and others but not many came over because of the bad weather. I was able to score a lucky selfie with actor/comedian Dennis Leary (TVs Rescue Me, Captain Stacy in The Amazing Spiderman... fresh). I saw actor Karan Soni again and he came over to do some photos but I already got a perfect shot with a couple nights ago so I didn't ask. While waiting I saw a sign that hinted as to where I might find more celebs to this spot so I went to that spot to try for them there.

When I arrived at the next spot I found out I missed Dakota Fanning that did some pics before entering. My friend Andrew joined me at this spot for the rest of the day. I saw actor Stephen Merchant and we got photos with him (Caliban in Logan.. fresh). I saw actor Tom Everett Scott come out of the spot and I asked him for a photo but unfortunately he denied me. Maybe if it wasn't raining he might have done it for me. I then saw actor/comedian Steve Lemme and we got photos with him (Super Troopers... update). Next i saw actor Marvin Krondon Jones (TVs Black Lightning) and got another photo with him (update). After this I saw actress Lili Reinhart (TVs Riverdale) and got another photo with her (update). Next actress Sarah Jeffery (Maggie in TVs Charmed reboot, Daphne in Daphne and Velma) and I got a photo with her (fresh). Before leaving this spot I got photos with actor Cody Christian (Mike Montgomery in TVs Pretty Little Liars... fresh) and actress Christine Adams (Lynn Pierce in TVs Black Lightning.. fresh). We went to check out another spot for CBS actors but the rain had gotten really bad so we decided to go elsewhere. At this point me and Andrew went to grab some dinner and headed to the next and final spot for the evening.

When we arrived at the next spot I found out that we missed John Francis Daley and Iain Armitage (TVs Young Sheldon) leaving. Celebrities that I got photos with at this spot include Joe Morton (Dyson in Terminator 2... update), Nik Dodani (Pat in TVs Murphy Brown.. fresh), Faith Ford (TVs Murphy Brown.. update), Joe Regalbuto (TVs Murphy Brown.. update), Amber Stevens (Maya in 22 Jumpstreet.. update), Damon Wayans Jr (Lets Be Cops, TVs The New Girl... update), Felix Mallard (Ben Kirk in TVs Neighbours.. fresh), Marcel Spears (Marty in The Neighborhood.. fresh), Kenric Green (Scott in TVs The Walking Dead.. update), Sonequa Martin-Green (Star Trek Discovery, TVs The Walking Dead. update), Montana Jordan (George in TVs Young Sheldon.. fresh), Sheaun McKinney (Dayshawn in TVs Vice Principals, Malcolm in The Neighborhood.. fresh), Jeremy Sisto (Clueless... update) and John Francis Daley (Sam Weird in TVs Freaks and Geeks.. fresh). I was really hoping to see actor Jay Hernandez (Diablo in Suicide Squad) but unfortunately I never saw him at this spot. At this point it was late so I went home. Overall, I did ok but I really feel that I could have done much better if it wasn't raining. Oh well, some things we just can't control.
photodennisleary.jpg
Me and actor/comedian Dennis Leary
photojohnfrancisdaley.jpg
Me and actor John Francis Daley
photostephenmerchant.jpg
Me and actor Stephen Merchant
photolilireinhardt.jpg
Me and actress Lili Reinhart
photostevelemme.jpg
Me and actor/comedian Steve Lemme
photosonequamartingreen.jpg
Me and actress Sonequa Martin-Green
photokenricgreen.jpg
Me and actor Kenric Green
photosarahjeffery.jpg
Me and actress Sarah Jeffery
photosheaunmckinney.jpg
Me and actor Sheaun McKinney
photonikdodani.jpg
Me and actor Nik Dodani
photomarcelspears.jpg
Me and actor Marcel Spears
Attachments
photomontanajordan.jpg
Me and actor Montana Jordan
photomarvinkrondonjones.jpg
Me and actor Marvin Krondon Jones
photojoeregalbuto.jpg
Me and actor Joe Regalbuto
photojoemorton.jpg
Me and actor Joe Morton
photojeremysisto.jpg
Me and actor Jeremy Sisto
photofelixmallard.jpg
Me and actor Felix Mallard
photofaithford.jpg
Me and actress Faith Ford
photodamonwayansjr.jpg
Me and actor Damon Wayans Jr
photocodychristian.jpg
Me and actor Cody Christian
photochristineadams.jpg
Me and actress Christine Adams
photoamberstevens.jpg
Me and actress Amber Stevens

Greg2600

Re: JOresky's New York City Rackfest Week 2018 Day 4

Post by Greg2600 » May 25th, 2018, 3:57 pm

I still can't understand how you and Class never got Leary before! Tom Everett Scott clearly despises you!
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

Joresky

Post by Joresky » May 25th, 2018, 4:08 pm

Greg2600 wrote:
May 25th, 2018, 3:57 pm
I still can't understand how you and Class never got Leary before! Tom Everett Scott clearly despises you!
I wonder why he despises me :facepalm2: .. i'm a real fan of his, enjoyed many of his movies.. hope to lift this curse one day or maybe he will do a convention

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » May 27th, 2018, 11:32 am

Great ones on Lilli Reinhart and John Francis Daley