Family of the Year, Typhoon and Jessica Lea Mayfield in Baltimore, MD

This is the place to post reports from in-person meets!
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
Joresky

Family of the Year, Typhoon and Jessica Lea Mayfield in Baltimore, MD

Post by Joresky »

Last night I went to see a free concert in Baltimore put on by my alma mater's local radio station WTMD. The concert featured the band Family of the Year, Typhoon, Jessica Lea Mayfield and more. I arrived at the show around 8 pm and caught the last 20 minutes of the band Typhoon. They were pretty decent but none of the songs really stood out to me. After their set the lead singer Kyle and two other bandmembers were hanging at the merch table near the stage and I got photos with them. After this I walked to the second stage and snagged a photo with one of the other singers Jessica Lea Mayfield. After this the band Family of the Year took the main stage. They were the main reason I came out. I love their song "Hero" that is featured in the movie "Boyhood." Its a really beautiful sounding song and brings out the essence of the films in my opinion. After the show me and my friend Francesco walked to the back area of the stage and we snagged a group photo with the band. I noticed in my photo the lead singer was slightly looking away so I got another solo photo with him where is looking at the camera. I also got a separate photo with his brother (drummer/vocalist) Sebastian Keefe. Before I left I got a photo with the violinist of Typhoon, Shannon Steele. Overall, I had a great time and the show was great (especially for free).
Me and Joseph Keefe, lead singer of Family of the Year
Me and Joseph Keefe, lead singer of Family of the Year
Me and Sebastian Keefe, drummer/vocalist of Family of the Year
Me and Sebastian Keefe, drummer/vocalist of Family of the Year
Me and the band Family of the Year
Me and the band Family of the Year
Me and Kyle Morton, lead singer of Typhoon
Me and Kyle Morton, lead singer of Typhoon
Me and Kyle Morton, Toby Tanabe and Dave Hall of Typhoon
Me and Kyle Morton, Toby Tanabe and Dave Hall of Typhoon
Me and Toby Tanabe and Dave Hall, bassist and guitarist of Typhoon
Me and Toby Tanabe and Dave Hall, bassist and guitarist of Typhoon