Legends Of The Ring 26 (billybatson)

This is the place to post reports from in-person meets!
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
billybatson22
Full Fledged Mark

Legends Of The Ring 26 (billybatson)

Post by billybatson22 »

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Don't know but noticed same thing.
4) Did not see him.
5) Saw the cake but did not get a combo.

Also:
- Rock N Roll Express might be two of the nicest guys you will ever meet.
- Tommy "Wildfire" Rich was almost thrilled I wanted to get a photo with him.
- Double J was doing brisk business
- Jillian Hall asked me like 3 times in a 1 minute span why I wanted her and Paul Ellerling in the same photo (bc they were next to each other?)
Rock N Roll.jpg
Ellering.jpg
Double J.jpg
Wildfire.jpg
Pbruno34
Learning To Mark Out

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by Pbruno34 »

Thanks for the update. Those are some great pictures! It seemed less crowded than years passed and it was nice to get some Photos without too many people around.
Jason1980s
Marked Out King

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 (billybatson)

Post by Jason1980s »

Rock N Roll are definitely two of THE nicest guys. I talked to Ricky on the phone a few years ago and if not for the mentioning all of his booking dates he just conversed like an old pal.
I met them at an indy show a few years ago. Ricky told a story about being with a few other NWA guys in the 80s when someone approached them for an autograph and everyone but Ricky turned him down at the restaurant. It turned out it was Orioles' Eddie Murray who came back in the place and gave Ricky a signed baseball. Ricky told me of the importance of being nice to everyone and being appreciative that people want your autograph.

Ricky is more of a showman with a greater personality while Robert is more quiet and reserved. At the show, I saw Robert approach one of the younger indy wrestlers and start a conversation with him. He asked him about moves he knew or didn't know and Robert showed the young man the proper way to do the moves. It's just something that stuck with me ever since, with what type of guys they are to everyone on the card.
Book WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant for your event!!
PM me!

http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/

Meet WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!

"I'll never forget what the WWE took away from me. I also want to say I'll never forget all the great things they gave to me"-Bret Hart
billybatson22
Full Fledged Mark

Post by billybatson22 »

Thank you for moving my report. I was just answering questions and thought I'd skip my pics in.
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Well we delete the convention threads, so your pics would have gone bye bye.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

I share Jillian Hall's reaction
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets