John Michael Higgins, Skylar Astin & more in Washington DC

This is the place to post reports from in-person meets!
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
Joresky

John Michael Higgins, Skylar Astin & more in Washington DC

Post by Joresky »

This past I took a quick trip to Washington DC to meet a few actors. The main name I was going for was actor John Michael Higgins who was in the Pitch Perfect movies which I enjoyed. The other names at this spot I either had already or were pretty small up and comers but while at this spot I got updates with the ones I had and selfies with the the smaller names I didn't have. At the spot I ran into ADelta and another Baltimore collector. The first name to come out was actor Skylar Astin who I had met already in the past but I got an updated photo and he signed my Pitch Perfect 3 blu ray cover. Next up I saw actor John Bolton and I got a selfie with him. Next up I got a photo with Michael Urie who was in the TV show Ugly Betty. I have met him in the past but I got an updated photo. After this I got a photo with actress Becki Newton who was also in Ugly Betty. I don't think I've met her before so this was fresh. After this I got a photo with actress Betsy Wolfe who I don't think is known for anything but being a stage actress but she is attractive and you never know, she could one day be a movie or TV star. Lastly actor John Michael Higgins came out and he took a photo with me and signed my Pitch Perfect 3 blu ray cover. Overall, it was an easy and stress free spot and I got everyone I was trying for so this night was a success. Wish they could all be this easy.
Me and actor John Michael Higgins
Me and actor John Michael Higgins
Me and actor Skylar Astin
Me and actor Skylar Astin
Me and actor Michael Urie
Me and actor Michael Urie
Me and actress Becki Newton
Me and actress Becki Newton
Me and actress Betsy Wolfe
Me and actress Betsy Wolfe
Me and actor John Bolton
Me and actor John Bolton
John Michael Higgins and Skylar Astin signed blu ray
John Michael Higgins and Skylar Astin signed blu ray
autojohnmichaelhigginsskylarastin.jpg (26.17 KiB) Viewed 1571 times
Greg2600
Site Admin

Re: John Michael Higgins, Skylar Astin & more in Washington DC

Post by Greg2600 »

Still need Higgins, nice one. Becki too, always hot.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast