Journey, Def Leppard, + More in Baltimore, MD

This is the place to post reports from in-person meets!
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
adelta2131
Marked Out King

Journey, Def Leppard, + More in Baltimore, MD

Post by adelta2131 »

This past Saturday (June 16th), I was off work so I had several different options... A)Stay home and do things around the house B)Go downtown and chase celebrities... I picked B!

First up is two heavy metal bands Bad Wolves and From Ashes to New.. I really like From Ashes to New so I was pumped to try for them for the first time! I meet up with a buddy of mine down at the spot. There is no sign of life at this spot. Finally they show up after a 30 minute wait. First up was one of the openers Diamante she was nice as can be. Took a photo with my buddy and I, then signed for us. We then get Kyle Konkiel of Bad Wolves (Bassist), he signed then I got a photo with him. Next up is Doc Coyle of Bad Wolves (Lead Guitarist, Backing Vocals), he signs and takes a photo with me. After getting Doc, we then get Chris Cain of Bad Wolves (Guitarist) to sign and he takes a photo with me. We then get Danny Case of From Ashes to New(Co-Vocals), who was very super nice, he signed and took a photo with me. We then get Matt Brandyberry (Original Lead Singer of From Ashes to New)! After getting Matt, we get Lance Dowdle of From Ashes to New (Guitarist). Next up is Mat Madiro of From Ashes to New (Drummer). Next up is John Boecklin of Bad Wolves (Drummer), he wasn't to fond being asked but he signed and took a photo.

The only member we needed at this point was Tommy Vext (Lead Singer of Bad Wolves), who happened to do the theme song for WWE's Baron Corbin but unfortunately, my buddy and I had to leave to try for this small band called JOURNEY! We arrived at this spot, and there is 4 SUVS waiting for them. Not knowing where they end up we just waited it out but fortunately they pulled up to a prime spot. First member I get is Steve Smith (Drummer), Arnel Pineda and Ross Valvory ended up slipping by. I then get a photo with Jonathan Cain (Keyboardist, Guitarist). Neal Schon signed but I didn't care about the photo because I already have it.

We go back to the spot for Tommy, within 10 minutes he shows up and signs then takes photos with anyone that asked! After this, my buddy and I went to a food spot for a bit then I went home to chill, took a shower, changed and met up with my buddy again.

Later on in the evening, we tried for Journey again but unfortunately we were only able to get Neal but I didn't ask for a photo. After this we went to a spot for Def Leppard. At this spot, Rick Savage comes over and takes care of everyone waiting. I was able to get a photo with him. Later on, Joe Elliot of Def Leppard comes out, signs for us and 10 fans waiting but he didn't take any photos!

Image Diamante

Image Kyle Konkiel of Bad Wolves

Image Doc Coyle of Bad Wolves

Image Chris Cain of Bad Wolves

Image Danny Case of From Ashes to New

Image Matt Brandyberry of From Ashes to New

Image Mat Madiro of From Ashes to New

Image John Boecklin of Bad Wolves

Image Steve Smith of Journey

Image Jonathan Cain of Journey

Image Tommy Vext of Bad Wolves

Image Rick Savage of Def Leppard
class316
Marked Out God

Re: Journey, Def Leppard, + More in Baltimore, MD

Post by class316 »

Ughhh...still need Johnathan Cain from Journey but sadly could not make it that day.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
capman
Marked Out King

Post by capman »

Extremely neal haul, especially Journey ( of course).UR pics are always quite good for taking them urself.

And Class, not sure why u didn't do the book signings for JC. it was so easy!
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Well I only care for Journey, so nice ones. Yes, I am old!!
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast