MRIRA invades Eternal Con

This is the place to post reports from in-person meets!
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
mrira
Marked Out Master

MRIRA invades Eternal Con

Post by mrira »

I went to Eternal Con with 2 real wants, William Shatner & Enzo Amore & when Jen told Lauren we where going to go to the show & meet Enzo she got SO EXCITED. After we finished up at Father's Day Tae Kwon Do......

We headed off to Eternal Con at 1:40. Traffic was a bitch getting to the Coliseum & we arrived at 2:30. Since William Shatner wasn't doing another pro photo until 4:00, we headed over to Enzo first. Enzo was in the right corner of the building with Christian, Tommy Dreamer & Kevin Nash. He was brought in by Rob Feinstein so I went over & paid him. Lauren approached him first & he made Lauren feel like 1 million bucks, which certainly raised his stock with Jen & myself. He signed a trading card (which I brought from WU the day before) for Lauren & I got the Funko Pop of Big Cass & Enzo done for myself.

After Enzo we had a little more then an hour before the Shatner photo so we grabbed a snack & then walked around the floor for a while, which was a lot easier since the crowd was much smaller then NYCC or December's Ace CC. Finally, we lined up for Shatner at 3:40 & we were within the first 10 people to get in. Shatner started 4 on the dot & we got in quick. Shatner's photo was set up exactly like every other pro photo we've seen him in except the background was the NYC skyline & not the usual logo one.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: MRIRA invades Eternal Con

Post by WOODMO »

Nice job dude
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Nice fun day for the Knobbs
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

At least the background was real not digital.

Enzo doesn't look like him with no beard.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets