Channing Tatum in PA

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
adelta13
Marked Out Pro

Channing Tatum in PA

Post by adelta13 » June 27th, 2018, 11:34 pm

Couple weeks ago, I found out that one of my 2018 wants Channing Tatum (Dear John, 21 Jump Street, Coach Carter, etc) was doing a vodka bottle signing in PA about 2 hours away. I text my friend and she was 1000% in. I take off from work for the signing, everything is good to go.

I spent the night over my friend's, we wake up around 4:30am, leave her house around 5am, quick stop at Dunkin Donuts then we're on our way to PA. We make good time with no traffic, great! We get to the store and there's about a estimate 250-300 people in line already at 7am. My other buddy joined us so we all waited in line. They had a rule where someone could buy 6 bottles and it seemed to me that majority of the people was taking advantage of that. Around 11:40am, we were 10 people away from getting into the store, but at around 11:45am it was announced the bottles have sold out. :punches: Going into this day I had a plan B if I was shut out for a bottle to meet Channing to try for him at the airport. I called a buddy of mine and was able to get Information within minutes. Originally, my friend was 100% against going to the airport to meet him, she wants no part of it but after waiting in line for so long I could tell she didn't care anymore.

We leave the store around noon and arrive into Philly around 1:45pm, the flight was scheduled to land at 2:11pm. We park and made our way into position. My friend who gave me the Info was in a different spot at the airport trying for Channing. He was able to get an autograph in this spot. He then gave me the heads up that Channing was exiting. I approach Channing for the photo and he said to take it while walking. The first came out fuzzy, I then was able to get a better one!!!!! I then asked Channing to take a photo with my friend and he was overly nice to her! Channing then signed for my buddy again then took a selfie with him.

After meeting Channing, my friend and I drove back to the Hershey area and enjoyed Hershey Park, then went out to dinner.

Greg2600

Re: Channing Tatum in PA

Post by Greg2600 » June 28th, 2018, 12:00 am

Sounds like a fun day! Nice photo too. Great Plan B!
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com