Seth Rollins Iplay America NJ

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
billybatson22
Marking Out Amateur

Seth Rollins Iplay America NJ

Post by billybatson22 » July 8th, 2018, 5:53 pm

Yesterday my son and I attended the Seth Rollins meet and greet at iPlay America in Freehold NJ. Considering I attend pretty much every one, these are usually the same. However, when I saw this was listed as "sold out" I expected the worst. Instead, it was the exact opposite.

Having VIP tickets, we arrived at 10am for the 11am signing. We were let in at 1030am and I would say we were in the middle of the line. Seth came out EXACTLY at 11 and no joke, we were done by 1145am. I mentioned to someone who I THOUGHT was just a worker how well this signing was organized compared to others and he said he had just hired a new director of events. Hired? That's right I met the CEO of iPlay, Bob McDaid. Super nice and appreciative of my kind words.

As for Seth, he was super nice to my son, signed his NXT belt in silver and took one helluva a photo. Next stop at iPlay? Shinske Nakamura in 3 weeks!
20180707_195459.jpg

ICW
Marked Out Master

Re: Seth Rollins Iplay America NJ

Post by ICW » July 8th, 2018, 9:58 pm

Awesome stuff! I loved iPlay the one and only time I went there (Finn Balor and Bayley). I would love to go to more of their signings.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » July 9th, 2018, 12:03 pm

Looks like a great time. The photo turned out really well.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » July 9th, 2018, 12:15 pm

Appreciate the reports as always!
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com