Yo Joe! at the Garden State Comic Fest

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
Greg2600

Yo Joe! at the Garden State Comic Fest

Post by Greg2600 » July 26th, 2018, 11:59 am

Quick one here. I was SUPER excited to learn that the Morristown, NJ, Garden State Comic Fest would have some voice actors once again. This time it was just two, but two big ones for me. Mary McDonald-Lewis, who played Lady Jaye on the original G.I. Joe A Real American Hero, who was just plain terrific. Also on hand was Keone Young, who voiced Storm Shadow. Keone has a long live action career as well, most noteably as Wu on the HBO series Deadwood. They had a panel on the Sunday at 1PM. I had a few softball games, so when the last one ended around noon, I high tailed it down to the con. It was 20 bucks to enter, and I got there in time for the panel. After which I hit their table, and got a 30 dollar combo each. Both were super nice and funny, and I really had a blast talking to them for a good 10 minutes each. Keone comped me an 8x10, while I had both sign my Shout Factor DVD Box Set.

Image Image

Video from the Panel

The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com