A Real 1, a Monster & a Maj Meeting

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
luiginyc84
Marked Out Pro

A Real 1, a Monster & a Maj Meeting

Post by luiginyc84 » August 18th, 2018, 7:31 pm

On Friday Night I attended the House of Glory High Intensity 7 show in Jamaica, Queens. My main reason for attending was they were doing an Enzo Amore Meet & Greet prior to the show. Enzo was a legit cool guy. I was probably 10th in line to meet him and it took a little bit to get up to him because he was taking his time with everyone. Especially the kids. He would do his dance with them and tell them "Thank You for letting me meet you today". I was wearing a Yankee Shirt and we just talked Yankees for a few minutes and I got my photo with him. He thanked me for the support and for coming out.

The show itself turned out to be pretty good with Austin Aries, Low Ki, Sami Callahan, LAX and Amazing Red on the card.

This morning I had tickets for the Braun Strowman Meet & Greet. It was a 10am signing. I got there for 8:30am as I knew from previous SummerSlam M&Gs if you are at the front you are in and out very quickly. Shortly after I got in line Ira joined me and helped kill the time. Once we got in we were about 7th & 8th. Strowman came out right on time and started signing immediately. Braun was also very friendly. I had him sign the WWE Ency and got my photo and was done by 10:15am. Very smooth.

From there I headed over to Manhattan where Peter Rosenberg from Hot 97, ESPN & WWE and Instagram user "wrestling4sale" had "The Majour Pop Up Shop" in The Village with old original WWF, WCW, ECW merchandise. While there I got to briefly chat and get a pic with Peter Rosenberg.

From there got a short Lyft over to Gramercy Theatre for the Live Bruce Prichard show. It was much better than last year as he had appearences first by Charlotte Flair, then Mark Henry, JBL, former WWE writer Brian Gewirtz and then at the very end Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder. JBL was definitely buzzed before taking the stage and he was going on and on with different road stories. All very funny. He definitely stole the show. Was a very fun time.
My Photo Ops / Autographs Collection
http://www.flickr.com/photos/luiginyc84/sets/

lanza218
Site Admin

Re: A Real 1, a Monster & a Maj Meeting

Post by lanza218 » August 20th, 2018, 1:28 pm

U buy anything from the pop up shop?

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » August 20th, 2018, 1:37 pm

Excellent stuff!!

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » August 20th, 2018, 1:37 pm

Nice additions.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » August 21st, 2018, 10:50 am

Good stuff. Popup shop looked cool as hell.

My friend went and got a sick Bret Hart KOTR elite from Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder. He also got a photo with them but it was on their camera...
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

luiginyc84
Marked Out Pro

Post by luiginyc84 » August 21st, 2018, 2:39 pm

lanza218 wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 1:28 pm
U buy anything from the pop up shop?
I did get a SummerSlam 97 shirt. I have bought stuff from the guy before through his website and talking through Instagram with a New WWF Gen Page I do, so he gave me an old 80s Hulkster headband for free as well.
Screen Shot 08-21-18 at 02.38 PM.JPG
My Photo Ops / Autographs Collection
http://www.flickr.com/photos/luiginyc84/sets/