Feeling Ironic W/Alanis Morissette in DC

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
adelta13
Marked Out Pro

Feeling Ironic W/Alanis Morissette in DC

Post by adelta13 » September 11th, 2018, 6:47 pm

Last Tuesday, I did a flight for 90's singer Alanis Morissette (Ironic, Hand In My Pocket, You Oughta Know). Arrived to the airport and waited around until it was time for her to show up. :thrilled: shows up and immediately acts like Class. Our other buddy was behind the gate so he could maximize his autograph load and that upset Class. While waiting, there was a lady waiting around staring at us. I figured she might of been with Alanis. Time comes, our buddy gets her behind the gate. He tells us which way she'll be coming out because this airport can be a difficult airport. Alanis husband Rapper Souleye comes though with the one child. I approach him for a photo and he happily agrees. 10 minutes later, Alanis comes out and we approach. At first it was agreed she would do it at the car but then an out of town autograph seeker came out of nowhere and started the process. She signed while walking. She complimented my shirt which I thought was cool. We asked for photos and she happily agreed to do so!

Image Alanis Morissette

Image Souleye

Btvsp3
Full Fledged Mark

Re: Feeling Ironic W/Alanis Morissette in DC

Post by Btvsp3 » September 11th, 2018, 7:48 pm

Love Alanis! I didn’t even recognize her.
Last edited by Btvsp3 on September 11th, 2018, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me on Instagram: StevenLesser

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » September 11th, 2018, 8:48 pm

Wow. Love Alanis but damn wouldnt recognize her

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » September 11th, 2018, 11:27 pm

It's Alan Is! Ha ha, love her though, great get. Often it's less comfortable getting a root canal than enduring a wacked out Class.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com