If it's meant to be, it'll be W/Florida Georgia Line in DC

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
adelta13
Marked Out Pro

If it's meant to be, it'll be W/Florida Georgia Line in DC

Post by adelta13 » September 13th, 2018, 2:25 am

For anyone that doesn't know, I am a huge country music fan. I've been lucky enough to be able to meet a lot of my favorite country singers in the past but there's a few that have eluded me for various of reasons. One of those is Country mega duo Florida Georgia Line (This is How We Roll, Cruise, Meant To Be etc), I've wanted to meet them for a long time. Just never been in the same spot to meet them. They were in town couple months ago but I had to work and passed it off. It was announced recently that they were coming to town for a special concert. I was pumped to hear that but I didn't really plan around it.

So fast forward to September 12, 2018. I was at work and I happen to look on my phone and noticed someone got them arriving into town. I was floored because they aren't EASY at all. You have to win their meet and greet via raffle and I am not good at all winning shit. I made arrangements with my buddy immediately to try for FGL departing town. I got off work at 4pm, go home and chill until it's time to head down to DC. My buddy grabs me up around 8:20pm and we started our trip to the spot. We arrive to the spot around 9:30pm and started our wait for them to arrive. While waiting, both my buddy and I were second guessing the entire trip because 2 hours we didn't see any action going on. I was checking Instagram to see if Brian or Tyler were posting anything but they weren't. Finally around 11:20pm, Brian posted a video on Instagram of him in a vehicle so we figured they were heading to our spot but there was no guarantee. Around 11:40pm, a vehicle appeared and we head to the entrance of the spot. Tyler gets out of the bus first, and I ask and he agrees. I asked him if we could wait for Brian to get off also so I could get a group shot with them. He obliged, then Brian comes off and the group shot is happening! :score: My buddy gets two autographs then I go up with 3 things which included a ticket stub from a show I went to back in June. After they were done signing, I told Tyler that they know how to put on a f'king show and he smiled. We said our good-byes and that's all she wrote! This is one of my favorite scores of all year! Later that night, I saw that FGL posted us on their Instagram!

Image Florida Georgia Line

Image Florida Georgia Line Auto
Last edited by adelta13 on September 13th, 2018, 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

yosemitechris
Marked Out King

Re: If it's meant to be, it'll be W/Florida Georgia Line in DC

Post by yosemitechris » September 13th, 2018, 2:28 am

very cool, love those guys! congrats

adelta13
Marked Out Pro

Post by adelta13 » September 13th, 2018, 2:41 am

yosemitechris wrote:
September 13th, 2018, 2:28 am
very cool, love those guys! congrats
Thank you!

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » September 13th, 2018, 10:12 am

Nice gets

capman
Marked Out Pro

Post by capman » September 13th, 2018, 10:35 am

Love the quick repsonse to get them. Happy for ya!

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » September 13th, 2018, 10:38 am

:boom: congrats on big wants.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » September 13th, 2018, 10:53 am

Congrats on scoring a big want! Nice photo op.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/