My WWE events from July-September and a whole lot of Becky Lynch.

This is the place to post reports from in-person meets!
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
Lasskicker

My WWE events from July-September and a whole lot of Becky Lynch.

Post by Lasskicker »

First up in July I went to the WWEMSG show with VIP. As of now I have alot of connections for VIP which how I do them so much. This one was pretty good as we got 5 people. Jinder was the only downside. He looked like he didn't want to be there at all. Otherwise a good lineup of Elias/Dolph and Drew/Alexa Bliss.

Cool thing during the show Ronda Rousey came over to me since I had a nice custom shirt on. I guess she saw my post on instagram soon after and followed me on instagram.

I went to see MIZ/Maryse at AOL Build and they were really great signing and taking photos with EVERYONE.

I then went to a VIP combo down in Wildwood and Hershey Park later in July.
I met Carmella on the way to Wildwood in Adventureland. Honestly their photos have gotten worse. So many blurry ones. They need a better camera.

My VIP here consisted of Samoa Joe/Jeff Hardy and the USOS. Usually you get at least one woman so it was a little disappointing and Joe/Hardy are pretty quiet.

During the show Becky Lynch who by now knows me and DMs me daily saw me and gave me a big hug. Right before the intermission someone from WWE grabs me and says someone wants to see you in the back....out comes Becky who gives me a huge hug. We talked like 10 minutes as she was headed to Hershey she wanted to see me before she left. It was so awesome of her to take the time.

Next day VIP was in Hershey and it was the Club, Naomi and Hardy again but this time he had face paint so it was pretty awesome.
Naomi who likes my photos a ton on instagram was happy to finally meet me too.

Summerslam week came up and I first went to the free Big E/KO event. I really wanted to see Owens again since he crashed my Disney wedding last year.

Owens was awesome. He was in a great mood and when he saw us he lit up. We talked about it and he was like where are you actually from because I see you at all the shows. He asked us about the new Disney Toy Story rides and all. He signed my wedding album too!

I then found a Bella Twins photo op for only 50 bucks on Stubhub so I took it since I had to wait for HHH/Steph anyway.

So outside the HHH/Steph signing and everyone is going crazy. The guy on the loud speaker says Steph is stuck and VINCE is taking her place. lol Everyone was running to the merch truck to buy Vince FUNKO POPS. Barclays Center guy comes out and says it is Vince and and his dad well idk they said Vince. We get up there and....its still Steph lol. IDK how the rumor started or why Barclays said it too but it was fun while it lasted.

I then went to DOLPH comedy show with the meet and greet and it turned out to be a group photo of Dolph/Renee Young/Tye and Breeze which was awesome. It was a good show and alot of fun.

I then went to Charlotte and Bobby Roode's free signing. I really just wanted the autographs and I got 3 from Charlotte so I was happy.
Even though the photo is the terrible table op and Roode looks like death.

Next day I went to the AC house show on Monday after Summerslam. I saw Lana around and got a pic with her. I guess Becky saw me at some point because she messaged me and said sorry I couldn't say hi I don't know what the hell I am doing tonight. This was the day after her attack on Charlotte lol.

So Becky Lynch and I got alot closer and she was messaging me and all and together she helped me raise over 1000 dollars for charity of her choice which was Sami Zayn's charity. I had a free trip out west and I got to see her at the Santa Clara convention.

She was taking so long with me at the tables that the staff was getting annoyed. She actually started to color in her autographs like she was still signing so they'd stop.

It was a great time and I got alot signed for 1 ticket.

So I went to HIAC because I wanted to see her possibly win the title and again I had a free trip pretty much. I have made so many friends across social media with my photos and all that I had free room, rides and my plane vouchers.

HIAC was alot of fun and seeing Becky win the title was the best. Right after the show she messaged me to thank me for everything and all the support and all the great photos.

I then went to OKC for another VIP house show the next night. My group was Joe/Rusev and Lana and Becky again lol.

When she saw me we hugged like 30 seconds and again I had so many photo of her from HIAC that she was inscribing all of them and taking so long. She signed 5 of them for me.

Lana knew me from all the photos I take and remembered me which was cool. During the show I got a photo with Hardy but the lighting was bad. Naomi came over to me too since I think all the women on Smackdown know me by now lol.

I went to Smackdown the next night concluding my 4 day trip. It was a ton of fun and my photo taking has gotten so good lately.

Becky really is such a great person and her messaging me after every show to talk about my photos and thank me makes it all worth it.

Hope you enjoyed :D
ICW
Marked Out Master

Re: My WWE events from July-September and a whole lot of Becky Lynch.

Post by ICW »

AWESOME report! Great stories, thanks for sharing!
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/
mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira »

Great stuff, I see myself in in the far back corner of your Miz shot.
billybatson22
Full Fledged Mark

Post by billybatson22 »

I can honestly say I enjoy these reports more than any other posted. You are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

So much great stuff!!!
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Crushed it I'd say, the Becky paint pen really pops and the ops for the most part came out great, Adventurland has been on the downside the last few. but really well done, the KO stuff is great
MrTonyRuben
Marked Out Pro

Post by MrTonyRuben »

Seriously, such an awesome report! It's great to read and be able to see the connection you have with Becky! Top notch
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Lasskicker wrote: September 21st, 2018, 2:06 pm I then went to a VIP combo down in Wildwood and Hershey Park later in July.
I met Carmella on the way to Wildwood in Adventureland. Honestly their photos have gotten worse. So many blurry ones. They need a better camera.
Wow lame. Those Aventureland m&gs aren't cheap and they FU customers like that.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets