Two music legends: Giorgio Moroder and Johnny Mathis

This is the place to post reports from in-person meets!
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
class316
Marked Out God

Two music legends: Giorgio Moroder and Johnny Mathis

Post by class316 »

In early September I would go for Giorgio Moroder, who is known as the Father of Disco and also made the music for movies such as Scarface, Neverending Story, and others.

He was a nice guy and did combos. After he was done he took an uber. Wow here you have him playing a venue and they don't send him a car?

In late September I got some last minute Masterful info on the legendary Johnny Mathis! Due to his age I never imagined I'd get a chance to meet him. So to have a flight on him, that was God sent. The difference between him and the likes of Elvis and Frank Sinatra, he is alive and they are dead (unless you believe the hat/shades/beard photos of a supposed Elvis that have surfaced recently).

Couldn't believe how ultra friendly he was, sat down and signed what combo hunters had for him. It is incredible how so many today are complete assholes, yet here is this guy, 82, and taking care of people.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
yosemitechris
Marked Out Master

Re: Two music legends: Giorgio Moroder and Johnny Mathis

Post by yosemitechris »

great photo's, great report!
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Mathis is known to be cool. No Premium Items for Giorgio?
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

yosemitechris wrote: September 24th, 2018, 4:18 pm great photo's, great report!
Thanks!
Greg2600 wrote: September 24th, 2018, 4:57 pm Mathis is known to be cool. No Premium Items for Giorgio?
Didn't want to over crowd my scarface LD. Only one I would add at this point is Michelle
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets