A side trip to Megacon Tampa from Orlando

This is the place to post reports from in-person meets!
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
Cozmik
Full Fledged Mark

A side trip to Megacon Tampa from Orlando

Post by Cozmik »

I had friends from the UK visiting Orlando for a couple weeks and decided to fly down to join them for the weekend. After one day at Universal, I was thee parked out and were looking for something to do the next day and since they were looking for something they had never seen and Megacon was happening about an hour away, we got in the car and headed to Tampa.

There were only a couple celebs I needed so I got photos and autographs while they had a look around.

First off was John de Lancie know mainly as Q in Star Trek: TNG and as Donald the father of Jesse's girlfriend Jane from a memorable Breaking Bad. Things were slow that day so he had time to speak to me for a few minutes.
JohnDeLancie_autograph_small.jpg
deLancie_small.jpg

My second and final stop was over to see Pearl Mackie who played Bill, the twelfth Doctor's companion on Dr Who. She was delightful to talk to as well.
PearlMackie_autograph_small.jpg
PearlMackie_small.jpg
ICW
Marked Out Master

Re: A side trip to Megacon Tampa from Orlando

Post by ICW »

Great stuff, man! Love the 8x10 by de Lancie. I wanted to get de Lancie's autograph at that Stark Trek con in NY last year but he didn't have anymore 'Trek 8x10s left.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/
lanza218
Site Admin

Re: A side trip to Megacon Tampa from Orlando

Post by lanza218 »

Awesome