MRIRA 3 Day NYCC Report

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
mrira
Marked Out Master

MRIRA 3 Day NYCC Report

Post by mrira » October 9th, 2018, 7:31 pm

My NYCC experience started Thursday night after work. My niece bought Lauren a Sasha Banks Zombie figure for her birthday & since I had a 4 day pass I figured I'd go ahead & get it signed for her (as I did with the Seth Rollins figure). After I was done with Sasha I headed up to the main floor & went to get a photo with Trish & Lita. I told them I was excited to see their matches at Evolution later this month & they both nodded in agreement.
I also headed over to the Boom! Comics booth to pick up the print for the Sami Zayn signing on Saturday. I finished up my Thursday in just about an hour.

I started off my Saturday at NYCC by heading over to the headlock to meet Tinieblas Jr & Alushe
I then headed over to the Topps booth to meet Ivory. I got to the booth at just before 10 & the signing started at 11. I went to get ready for the signing, as I wanted to get a good spot for Sami Zayn so I could get downstairs for my first pro photo. Ivory was hanging out at Topps booth & when she looked over at me she immediately recognized me from when I worked with her at Big Event last year. we chatted for a bit & then the Topps people needed her to film a card opening segment, which I appeared in
I then got a pic with her
When I got to the Sami Zayn line & saw it was super long & I was worried I wouldn't make it downstairs in time for my pro op. Luckily, JJ had a pretty good spot with some guys he met & they all let me get in with them with the Lucas' joining in soon afterwords. Sami started his signing pretty much on time & we all quickly got our stuff signed & photos
The rest of the day consisted of me getting my pro photos, which were Michelle Rodriguez, Danai Gurira, Alex Kingston, The Lois & Clark duo, the Boy Meets World Trio & Jason Momoa
After my Jason Momoa photo I went upstairs to leave for the day when I noticed Zachary Levi was doing a big photo op with people holding up the Shazam comic book. They already had enough people & they took the photo, but the security then announced Zachary was gonna stay around for a bit to sign the comic for a few people, so I hoped in the line to get it. Zachary seemed pretty nice, but when I took out my cell for a quick pic, he said no pictures so I ended up screwing up the photo (which I'm not overly upset about as I got a perfect photo with him from several years back).

Sunday was a pretty quick day with me pretty much walking the show floor with Jen & Lauren. I quickly met up with WOODMO & we split photos with Aisha Tyler & Matt Smith

Silpheed

Re: MRIRA 3 Day NYCC Report

Post by Silpheed » October 9th, 2018, 8:03 pm

Very cool pics! From all the reports I’ve read, it seems Levi was pretty adamant about not taking pics with people unless they paid for them.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » October 9th, 2018, 10:03 pm

Great stuff and great seeing you

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » October 10th, 2018, 10:33 am

Great stuff brother!
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/