WOODMO's One Day at NYCC

This is the place to post reports from in-person meets!
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
WOODMO
Site Admin

WOODMO's One Day at NYCC

Post by WOODMO »

NYCC was much smaller for me than usual. The new teaching job I have doesn't really look too kindly on days off, especially before a holiday, and I home teach a child on Fridays after school so I didn't even consider taking Thursday or Friday off. Saturday the resale profit was too good on the tickets, and the names I needed there weren't worth losing that so I sold those tickets.

That left Sunday with extremely limited wants. I woke up early, leaving my girlfriend still sleeping and caught a train. I arrived and hung with Greg, Steve, Dave, and I briefly saw Jerry walking towards us. While at the spot I grabbed a quick photo with Kellan Lutz.

After this I went inside to meet up with Ira and bang out some pro ops. The interaction was limited as it usually is, so I will just post the photos which include Aisha Tyler and Matt Smith.

At this point Ira leaves and I wait for the Boy Meets World group op that was my only reason for coming. BMW was a childhood favorite of mine and this was a cool opportunity. I only wish Rider Strong was here as well.

At this point there were a few other things I could attempt but my girlfriend was home waiting for me and I just wanted to get out of there. It was great seeing all I saw and hopefully next time its for a bit longer.
lanza218
Site Admin

Re: WOODMO's One Day at NYCC

Post by lanza218 »

Nice and easy
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

No BMW dual offered but at least they all showed and you can crop for the dual. Nice to see the founder back with a report.
2017 Most Unique Photo Winner

:dj:
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

djknightrida wrote: October 12th, 2018, 2:36 pm No BMW dual offered but at least they all showed and you can crop for the dual. Nice to see the founder back with a report.
Yup you were right about no dual. And thanks all
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

Great stuff, bro. I would’ve bit the bullet on a dual shot, sucks they didn’t offer it though the group shot looks great!
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Good pro choices as not one of them were moochable.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

ICW wrote: October 13th, 2018, 8:06 pm Great stuff, bro. I would’ve bit the bullet on a dual shot, sucks they didn’t offer it though the group shot looks great!
They practically did. Just crop.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets