SAVED BY DAVE & THE CITY SLICKER

This is the place to post reports from in-person meets!
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
lanza218
Site Admin

SAVED BY DAVE & THE CITY SLICKER

Post by lanza218 »

The day before NYCC did a very easy book signing for Tiffani Thiessen, took 3 questions before the signing, books were pre-signed, and she did stand up for ops, couldn’t be easier.

ImageIMG_2298 by Lanza218, on Flickr

Image20181007_141200 by Lanza218, on Flickr

ImageIMG_2321 by Lanza218, on Flickr

Day after NYCC went to an event that had 2 major wants for me, so lets get into it. 1st up was a guy I thought would never see Ike Barinholtz, fan since MadTV. And he could not have been nicer. Saw Seth Myers at same spot but didn’t need him.

ImageDSCN4750 by Lanza218, on Flickr

Waited around awhile for the next spot to finish, about 10 people waiting, 1st out was Darrell Hammond, did pics no problem

ImageIMG_0682 by Lanza218, on Flickr

Next Dick Cavett who I would be surprised if many people know him, but he is a legend.

ImageDSCN4753 by Lanza218, on Flickr

Next is a big want who has denied me 3x and said he doesn’t do photos, Kevin Kline. This time he comes out, says he is sick, and starts signing. We ask for a photo, he responds, for the social media???? We scream NO, and begins doing ops!

ImageDSCN4755 by Lanza218, on Flickr

Last was another name who has alluded me, Billy Crystal! Starts signing, few people get photos, but he says 1 each for signing and of course people are putting a ton in front of him and he starts going to hi car. Ask him again pleaseeeeeeee BILLY right here, takes his glasses off, turn, and had Greg take my photo.

ImageIMG_0683 by Lanza218, on Flickr

and that concludes the weekend of meets! ALSO GREG WLL STIL HEAR ME TALK ABOUT KEEGAN!
capman
Marked Out King

Re: SAVED BY DAVE & THE CITY SLICKER

Post by capman »

Very nice on Kline!
mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira »

Great stuff. Dick Cavett had a talk show back in the 70s right?
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

Great stuff. I have to be honest, I thought Dick Cavett passed away! Great score lol. Love the shot with Billy Crystal.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Some awesome names!!!