JOresky's New York Comic Con 2018 Day 2 Report

This is the place to post reports from in-person meets!
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
Joresky

JOresky's New York Comic Con 2018 Day 2 Report

Post by Joresky »

Friday (Day two of New York Comic Con) was a very long but very productive day. In terms of shear number of celebs Friday was probably my most plentiful day. The first photo I got was an update with actress Karen Fukuhara (Kitana in Suicide Squad). I had previously met her at Chiller but I decided to update the photo since she was nice and doing it for everyone. Next I got updates with actress Alicia Witt (Urban Legends, The Walking Dead), actor Nick Kroll (Uncle Drew), actress Jenny Slate (Venom, formerly of SNL) and actor Dan Fogler (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Fanboys). My first fresh op of the day was actress Ariela Barer (Gertrude Yorkes in Marvel's Runaways). I also scored fresh ops with actress Virginia Gardner and Lyrica Okano (Karolina Dean and Nico Monoru in Marvel's Runaways). I have not seen this TV show yet but its always good to score the ops just in case I end up liking it or if the actor or actress goes on to be in other movies or TV shows that I enjoy.

Next I got photos with legendary author Neil Gaiman, Crispin Glover (George McFly in Back to the Future.. update), Ross Lynch, David Ajala and an actress I can't identify (any help IDing would be appreciated). Next up I got my biggest score for the day, photos with the stars of the new X-Men: Dark Phoenix movie Sophie Turner and Tye Sheridan. They were both super cool and took care of everyone who was waiting. Sophie is a big name because in addition to the X-Men films she is also in TVs Game of Thrones which is pretty popular. Tye Sheridan also recently starred in the new movie "Ready Player One" which I thought was a lot of fun. After this I scored photos with Robert Rodriguez (director of From Dusk til Dawn), Billy Magnussen (Game Night.. update), Ming Chen (AMCs Comic Book Men.. update), Meghann Fahy (Sutton Brady in The Bold Type and Clara Thomson in Miss Sloane).

After this I got to meet the cast of the new DC streaming series "Titans." First I got to meet the main star of the series, actor Brenton Thwaites who was also in recent movies such as Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales and The Giver. Next I got to meet Minka Kelly (Dawn Granger/Dove in Titans.. update), Anna Diop (Starfire in Titans) and Teagan Croft (Raven in Titans). I somehow missed getting Ryan Potter (Beast Boy in Titans) which sucks but oh well, I got everyone else in the series which was awesome. Next I got to meet the cast of Marvel's Runaways which was awesome because I wasn't able to meet them last year. I got my photo with Ariela Barer earlier in the day but now I got to meet the rest of the cast. I score photos with Allegra Acosta (Molly Hernandez in Marvel's Runaways), Virginia Gardner (Karolina Dean in Marvel's Runaways), Lyrica Okano (Nico Minoru in Marvel's Runaways), Rhenzy Feliz (Alex Wilder in Marvel's Runaways) and Gregg Sulkin (Chase Stein in Marvel's Runaways.. update, got him at Wizard World Philly).

Next I saw castmembers from Batman the Animated Series. I got an upgraded photo with Kevin Conroy (I had split photo from years ago that looks terrible.. this photo looks much better). I also scored photos with Tara Strong and Loren Lester (Robin). I was hoping to see voice actress Diane Pershing (Poison Ivy) but unfortunately I must have missed her somehow. I was going to meet Tara when she did paid ops inside a year before but the line was always too big so I didn’t go for her and now that I scored a free op I’m very glad that I didn’t. At this point my good friend Andrew joined us which was awesome.

The next celebrities we scored included Chace Crawford (Gossip Girl) and Thomas Kretschmann (Avengers Age of Ultron). They were both very nice and stopped for anyone that asked. After this I got an updated photo with director Kevin Smith and a fresh op with his daughter Harley Quinn Smith (Yoga Hosers). This is the first time I have seen Kevin since his heart attack and he looked and seemed to be in good spirits. Next I scored photos with John Mulaney (updated.. formerly of SNL), Don Coscarelli (director of Beastmaster.. fresh), WWE’s Paige (fresh but her eyes were closed unfortunately), Omar Benson Miller, Brandon Mychal Smith, Kat Graham (updated), Gale Anne Hurd (producer of The Walking Dead.. came out slightly blurry), Josh Bowman (TVs Revenge), Jack Quaid (son of Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan), Simon Pegg (update), Oliver Jackson-Cohen (Luke Crain in The Haunting of Hill House), Ricky Whittle (TVs American Gods.. updated), Bruce Langley (American Gods.. fresh), Paul Wesley (The Vampire Diaries.. updated), Dania Ramirez (Once Upon a Time, Devious Maids), Rob Sheehan (Mortal Instruments), Keean Johnson (Alita Battle Angel), Jason David Frank (Power Rangers.. updated), Skye Frank (Jason David Frank’s daughter.. not valid I think), Richard Horvitz (voice of Alpha 5 in Power Rangers.. updated), Ellen Page (updated), Jeff Zannini (Twisted Toonz), Andre Meadows (Black Nerd on youtube), Emmy Raver-Lampman (Allison in The Umbrella Academy), Carla Gugino (updated), Chance Perdomo (Ambrose Spellman in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina) and a few others that I couldn’t identify (any help would be appreciated). I did see some names that I wasn’t able to get or didn’t see so this wasn’t a total clean sweep but I did end up scoring a lot of photos so this was a very productive day in my opinion.
Me and actress Sophie Turner
Me and actress Sophie Turner
Me and actor Tye Sheridan
Me and author Neil Gaiman
Me and author Neil Gaiman
Me and actor Brenton Thwaites
Me and actor Brenton Thwaites
Me and actress Ariela Barer
Me and actress Ariela Barer
Me and actress Anna Diop
Me and actress Anna Diop
Me and actress Teagan Croft
Me and actress Teagan Croft
Me and actor Rob Sheehan
Me and actor Rob Sheehan
Me and director Robert Rodriguez
Me and director Robert Rodriguez
Me and actress Virginia Gardner
Me and actress Virginia Gardner
Me and voice actress Tara Strong
Me and voice actress Tara Strong
Me and actor Simon Pegg
Me and actor Simon Pegg
Me and actor Rhenzy Feliz
Me and actor Rhenzy Feliz
Me and WWE's Paige
Me and WWE's Paige
Me and actor Brandon Mychal Smith
Me and actor Brandon Mychal Smith
Me and actress Minka Kelly
Me and actress Minka Kelly
Me and actress Lyrica Okano
Me and actress Lyrica Okano
Me and voice actor Loren Lester
Me and voice actor Loren Lester
Me and director Kevin Smith
Me and director Kevin Smith
Me and voice actor Kevin Conroy
Me and voice actor Kevin Conroy
Me and actor Keean Johnson
Me and actor Keean Johnson
Me and actress Harley Quinn Smith
Me and actress Harley Quinn Smith
Me and actor Gregg Sulkin
Me and actor Gregg Sulkin
Me and actress Ellen Page
Me and actress Ellen Page
Me and director Don Coscarelli
Me and director Don Coscarelli
Me and actor Chance Perdomo
Me and actor Chance Perdomo
Me and actor Chace Crawford
Me and actor Chace Crawford
Me and actor Bruce Langley
Me and actor Bruce Langley
Me and actress Allegra Acosta
Me and actress Allegra Acosta
Joresky

Re: JOresky's New York Comic Con 2018 Day 2 Report

Post by Joresky »

More pics from Friday....
Me and actor Thomas Kretschmann
Me and actor Thomas Kretschmann
Me and Skye Frank (daughter of Jason David Frank)
Me and Skye Frank (daughter of Jason David Frank)
Me and actor Ross Lynch
Me and actor Ross Lynch
Me and actor Ricky Whittle
Me and actor Ricky Whittle
Me and voice actor Richard Horvitz
Me and voice actor Richard Horvitz
Me and actor Paul Wesley
Me and actor Paul Wesley
Me and actor Omar Benson Miller
Me and actor Omar Benson Miller
Me and actor Oliver Jackson-Cohen
Me and actor Oliver Jackson-Cohen
Me and actress Meghann Fahy
Me and actress Meghann Fahy
Me and actress Kat Graham
Me and actress Kat Graham
Me and actress Karen Fukuhara
Me and actress Karen Fukuhara
Me and actor Josh Bowman
Me and actor Josh Bowman
Me and actor Jason David Frank
Me and actor Jason David Frank
Me and actor Jack Quaid
Me and actor Jack Quaid
Me and voice actress Grey Delisle
Me and voice actress Grey Delisle
Me and producer Gale Ann Hurd
Me and producer Gale Ann Hurd
Me and actor David Ajala
Me and actor David Ajala
Me and actress Dania Ramirez
Me and actress Dania Ramirez
Me and actor Dan Fogler
Me and actor Dan Fogler
Me and actor Crispin Glover
Me and actor Crispin Glover
Me and actress Carla Gugino
Me and actress Carla Gugino
Me and actor Billy Magnussen
Me and actor Billy Magnussen
Me and actress Alicia Witt
Me and actress Alicia Witt
Me and Andre Meadows
Me and Andre Meadows
Joresky

Post by Joresky »

And more pics from Friday....
Me and actor Nick Kroll
Me and actor Nick Kroll
Me and actor John Mulaney
Me and actor John Mulaney
Me and actress Jenny Slate
Me and actress Jenny Slate
Me and Ming Chen
Me and Ming Chen
Me and voice actor Jeff Zannini
Me and voice actor Jeff Zannini
Me and voice actress Kimberly Brooks
Me and voice actress Kimberly Brooks
Me and actress Emmy Raver-Lampman
Me and actress Emmy Raver-Lampman
Me and actor Tom Hopper
Me and actor Tom Hopper
Me and actor Adam Fergus
Me and actor Adam Fergus
Me and actress Cameron Richardson
Me and actress Cameron Richardson
MrTonyRuben
Marked Out Pro

Post by MrTonyRuben »

Lots of great photos, Joresky!
Joresky wrote: October 15th, 2018, 4:03 pm Image
This is Tom Hopper. He was on Black Sails, Game Of Thrones and Merlin
Joresky

Post by Joresky »

MrTonyRuben wrote: October 15th, 2018, 5:26 pm Lots of great photos, Joresky!
Joresky wrote: October 15th, 2018, 4:03 pm Image
This is Tom Hopper. He was on Black Sails, Game Of Thrones and Merlin
Thanks Tony :like: