JOresky's New York Comic Con 2018 Day 3 Report

This is the place to post reports from in-person meets!
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
Joresky

JOresky's New York Comic Con 2018 Day 3 Report

Post by Joresky »

I got some good names on day 3 (Saturday) of New York Comic Con. My biggest paid celebrity meet for this con was on this day (Michelle Rodriguez) so I knew going in that I was going to get that at least. When I arrived at the con the first photo I got was actor Sullivan Stapleton (TVs Blindspot.. update). I saw Jaimie Alexander but it looked like she was having a bad day (think her driver got into an accident) and I already had many photos with her so I didn't bother her even though she stopped to do a few photos and autographs. Next I saw actress Sasha Lane (Hearts Beat Loud, new Hellboy movie) so I got a photo with her. After this I see actor/fighter Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (played the Mr T role in The A Team movie remake) so I got a photo with him, he was super nice. After this actor Tyler Posey (TVs Teen Wolf) arrives so I get a better photo with him. Tyler was super friendly and took care of everyone who asked for a photo.

Next I go to an alternate spot to meet actor Benedict Wong (Dr Strange, Avengers Infinity War). While at this spot I score photos with actor Christopher Meloni (Happy!, Man of Steel, Law and Order SVU.. update), Lili Mirojnick (Happy!) and Patrick Fischler (Happy!.. update). After this I score photos for the writers and creators of the show Deadly Class, Rick Remender and Wes Craig. As we were waiting we see actress Emma Dumont (The Gifted) walking down the street so I get an updated photo with her. After this I score a photo with actor Benjamin Wadsworth (TVs Deadly Class) and I get a photo with my main want at this spot Benedict Wong (Dr Strange, Deadly Class, Avengers Infinity War). When I asked for the photo Benedict took the camera out of my hand and took the photo for me himself. The only other actor that I can remember who did this for me was Bradley Cooper. Before I left this spot I got an updated photo with actress Wendy Schaal.

The next thing I did was go to get my professional photo op with actress Michelle Rodriguez (Fast and the Furious franchise, Avatar). The line moved very smoothly and the photo came out great. After this I tried to get a photo with Aidan Gillan but security wouldn't let him stop for me unfortunately. I took a short break and a little later went to another spot to try to get Aiden Gillen. Unfortunately I found out I missed him by only a few minutes but I waited just in case I might see some other famous faces. At this spot I ended up getting nobody new but I got updated photos with actors Andy Serkis and Rufus Sewell. There was another late night spot I could have gone to with actress Awkwafina and some comedians but I decided to skip it and get some sleep instead. There were no major wants for me there so it wasn't worth the hassle. Overall I did decently although not quite as successful as the day before.
Me and actress Michelle Rodriguez
Me and actress Michelle Rodriguez
Me and actor Benedict Wong
Me and actor Benedict Wong
Me and actor Andy Serkis
Me and actor Andy Serkis
Me and actress Sasha Lane
Me and actress Sasha Lane
Me and actor Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
Me and actor Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
Me and actor Benjamin Wadsworth
Me and actor Benjamin Wadsworth
Me and actress Liili Mirojnick
Me and actress Liili Mirojnick
Me and actress Emma Dumont
Me and actress Emma Dumont
Me and actor Christopher Meloni
Me and actor Christopher Meloni
Me and actor Rufus Sewell
Me and actor Rufus Sewell
Me and actor Tyler Posey
Me and actor Tyler Posey
Me and actress Wendy Schaal
Me and actress Wendy Schaal
Attachments
Me and writer/producer Wes Craig
Me and writer/producer Wes Craig
Me and actor Sullivan Stapleton
Me and actor Sullivan Stapleton
Me and writer/producer Rick Remender
Me and writer/producer Rick Remender
Me and actor Patrick Fischler
Me and actor Patrick Fischler
ICW
Marked Out Master

Re: JOresky's New York Comic Con 2018 Day 3 Report

Post by ICW »

Good stuff!
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/
WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: JOresky's New York Comic Con 2018 Day 3 Report

Post by WOODMO »

Great stuff man!